All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok look at the white box on the far right hand bottom corner there is an arrow pointing down, click that then click, "save as source, save it to somewhere on you computer (desktop is easiest). Then go open the file that you saved and that should bring it up and click play :) hope that helps!
I dont see a white arrow :(

ok look at the white box on the far right hand bottom corner there is an arrow pointing down, click that then click, "save as source, save it to somewhere on you computer (desktop is easiest). Then go open the file that you saved and that should bring it up and click play :) hope that helps!

I once thought I was decently tech savy, but I guess not. I downloaded both of the things King suggested. I paid again and when the white box comes up there is a right and left arrow, but no down arrow. Neither of those allow me to click and save as source either. If I click them it says play, but obviously nothing plays.

I dont see a white arrow :(
do u see a play button or anything it should be in the same line as that but all the way to the bottom right corner, maybe try refreshing the page? if that doesn't work then idk what to tell ya :( sorry!

All I have is a black box that says missing plug in. i downloaded what King said too and I have quicktime on this mac.. Who can help me?! Ive tried saving it.. Any ideas?

I am having the same problem with my mac i downloaded everything that king said to do i am using safari.....does anyone know what to do
frown.png

Back