All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not on a mac. still can't see anything. just a black screen that says "Ready" in the little video player. tried pressing play, nothing seems to work. I've messaged CheerLive but haven't heard back yet.

ALL 4 Halls are still LIVE! Some are saying they cant view floor B but Im constantly checking to see if its anything on our end and everything comes back perfectly!

Again, we have TV's in the coaches room that are using a standard WIFI connection and they are showing all 4 floors in great crisp quality with sound!

it says a required plug in is not installed. i have a pc and everything is up to date! someone help

i cant see b but i get a and didnt check c cause i thought it would cost 10 more dollars. lol ive got flip4mac and it pushes floor a into quicktime but floor b is a black square with a white square in it :(

I do NOT like this side camera angle. First of all, you can't see all the tumbling passes. Second of all, the transition from that camera back to the center camera is causing everyone to miss a couple of seconds of the routines. Aka, Maddie's 360-ballup that I only just saw half of.

Back