All-Star Cheer Live Video Website - Jamfest!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do NOT like this side camera angle. First of all, you can't see all the tumbling passes. Second of all, the transition from that camera back to the center camera is causing everyone to miss a couple of seconds of the routines. Aka, Maddie's 360-ballup that I only just saw half of.

WE LOVE the different camera angle! But, for all you serious cheer fans that dont like anything but a front camera....ALL performances tmrw will only consist of the main floor camera!

Yayyy!!!!!! Ordinarily I like that angle. It's just the transition from that angle to the center that you just can't see the back of the floor. And for a lot of routines we've missed something. But thank you so much for reading our concerns and taking care of them!

I have to say, my 7-year-old cp made me get the webcast so she could the junior and senior teams from her gym perform. Feeds have been pretty solid, and as a new cheeer dad I have to say the event looks like it's a lot of fun!

I'm thinking that groups doing video webcasts (live or recorded) ought to do a couple of things in the future:

1. Provide a link/pdf with a listing of the specifications necessary for a pc/mac.
2. List the browsers (including versions) that WILL work and have been tested.
3. List the browsers that MAY work, but have not been tested.
4. List any plugins needed and which browsers need them.
5. Provide a test link for the production. One (or more if needed for different specs above) that is available for people to click and make sure it will work without having to pay first. This should be in place AT LEAST one week before the event.
6. Provide specific instructions (click the _____, don't close the window, etc.) for the purchaser that they have to read before the purchase.
7. Email/phone/chat technical support links during the event.

There are likely others. I really think there is good money to be made in live/recorded cheerleading webcasts. But someone needs to step up and provide a quality product.

no you have to pay $10 but i found a way for free
Exactly his point. CheerLive is trying to make money by offering a service and you are "tricking the system" by getting it for free. He was sarcastically saying they'd love to know how.

Exactly his point. CheerLive is trying to make money by offering a service and you are "tricking the system" by getting it for free. He was sarcastically saying they'd love to know how.

oh sorry hahaha this is how you do it:
go to the very bottom on the left on the page it first takes you too (where the link is to pay). mouse over the corner (the black not the white) and the courser turns into a hand. click there and itll bring you to the page where you can pick the floor!

i called customer support earlier because i acciedently closed the window and i wanted to know if there was a way to go back to it with out paying again and the guy told me to do this.

go to the very bottom on the left on the page it first takes you too (where the link is to pay). mouse over the corner (the black not the white) and the courser turns into a hand. click there and itll bring you to the page where you can pick the floor!

i called customer support earlier because i acciedently closed the window and i wanted to know if there was a way to go back to it with out paying again and the guy told me to do this.

You should be SOOOOO proud of yourself. Yippee :) I rip people off!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!

Thank GOD that "Secret Link" does not work today! Please view the webcast the correct way and pay the $10. We are spending alot of money to produce this event and we rely on honest customers.

We believe $10 is CHEAP and your able to watch the largest cheer only event in the world! View all 4 HALLS ALL DAY, Including interviews and Awards Coverage Today!

WE LOVE the different camera angle! But, for all you serious cheer fans that dont like anything but a front camera....ALL performances tmrw will only consist of the main floor camera!
If you are sticking with the front camera, can you try and keep in as close as possible (please!) there were times when it was so far zoomed out that it was hard to see what was going on and we were seeing a lot of space on each side of the mat. Otherwise great job, yesterday, looking forward to today!

Latest posts

Back