All-Star Cheer Magazine Favorites?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 22, 2010
This may seem like a really silly question, but I want to subscribe to a cheer magazine and I'm completely torn, so if you were me would you pick American Cheerleader, Inside Cheerleading, or The Cheerleader Magazine?
if you could just let me know why, too that would be great!!!
Thanks for your help!

I like American Cheerleader b/c there is more content/ pages in each issue, but overall I LOVE Inside Cheerleading b/c it is focused more on all star cheer.

My favorite is allstar cheer magazine because its all allstar whereas american cheerleader is very high school/college based cheerleading.

I agree that American Cheerleader is very high school/college based with a little bit of all star. I've always wanted to read Inside Cheerleading because I feel like it has more allstar topics.

This may seem like a really silly question, but I want to subscribe to a cheer magazine and I'm completely torn, so if you were me would you pick American Cheerleader, Inside Cheerleading, or The Cheerleader Magazine?
if you could just let me know why, too that would be great!!!
Thanks for your help!

Shane from Inside Cheerleading gave me 100 year long subscriptions to give away so if you say something nice about them I'll give you one.

Shane from Inside Cheerleading gave me 100 year long subscriptions to give away so if you say something nice about them I'll give you one.

woah, really?? i subscribed to inside cheerleading before i saw this, but thanks anyway! it was really nice of you to offer!

From 2001-2010, I had American Cheerleader Magazine. As I'm much more interested in All Stars, I decided to drop it for The Cheerleader Magazine. (After reading a bit of this thread, I wonder if I got a subscription to the wrong magazine; sounds like I should have gone with Inside Cheerleading!)

I like both... Even though I have to cheer at my school, I might be doing all star an I luv all star more than skool cheer.
I like inside cheerleading and American cheerleader equally:)

Has anyone else had issues with American Cheerleader?
They somehow lost my subscription and when I emailed them about it they weren't helpful at all. I know I renewed it and they were insistant that I didn't. I finally gave up with trying to get my subscription back. The customer service was terrible.

I get American Cheerleader and I like it but some parts Im not a fan of. My least favorite part is the fundraising because most of the time, its your coach that runs the fundraiser not yourself. I LOVE Inside Cheerleading and am considering subscribing to it, they always have good articles.

I think that Inside Cheerleading has some of the best covers!! They usually get a great action shot and use that as their cover!

I subscribe to AC, but I haven't quit it yet... I should, it's not that fun. Anyhow, I have read some issues of IC, and also been thinking about TCLM, but I can't decide which one I prefer... Anyone having thoughts about TCLM?

Do you guys feel like these magazines are mostly ads? I haven't bought a subscription yet because looking through... Inside Cheerleader in the shop, and it looked like it lacked anything of substance.

I get American Cheerleader because a few of my HS's alumni are in it and there's always familiar faces from the all star world in it too. I personally like the reads in Inside Cheerleading the best though. It's definitely the most interesting and geared towards all star.

Back