OT Cheer Makeup 10-11?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 13, 2010
what does everyones makeup look like this year?
im curious to see the trends in makeup for last season and this season, so if you have any pictures, feel free to post them here! :)

DSC03508.jpg

Not my CP's best look, but this is the makeup for the youth and younger teams at UA this season. The junior and senior teams have a little more to the makeup and a few different looks. Some incorporate the blue color in the eye shadows and add a "cat eye" look with the eyeliner too.

we have very similar makeup. silver and skyblue mineral sparkle shadow and dark pink lipstick, mascara, blush and top/bottom black liner

we have half and half with green and purple and dark pink lipstick.
i hope it changes with the new uniforms we got this year :)

DSC03508.jpg

Not my CP's best look, but this is the makeup for the youth and younger teams at UA this season. The junior and senior teams have a little more to the makeup and a few different looks. Some incorporate the blue color in the eye shadows and add a "cat eye" look with the eyeliner too.

shes adorable! i like the colors :)

DSC03508.jpg

Yeah!!!! Go Fancy Face! and UA! xoxo

what does everyones makeup look like this year?
im curious to see the trends in makeup for last season and this season, so if you have any pictures, feel free to post them here! :)
From what we've seen, heard, and sold, A TON of teams are going away from glitter. Almost all 140 teams we represent this year are wearing our shadows/shimmers...still in bright colors, but most are going away from glitter. Also, more than half have gotten our Felt tip eyeliners, and gone for a dramatic "cat eye". It's important to wear makeup when performing because it highlights your facial expressions for the judges and completes your look , but you still need to look like your beautiful-selves!

full glitttterrr (((:) and i love it!
eyes: big lashes, black eye liner, silver glitter on lids, red on the crease, then silver up to the brow.
lips: moisturizing lipstick in red red, red glitter on top
star sticker on the left cheek

i addd: foundation, pink blush, two extra kinds of mascara :)

FAME did eye stickers by Xotic Eyes...i absolutely love them! Not only is there NO mess from Glitter, they're easy to put on and take off. They also help everyone to look more uniform because everyone's is the same from our tiny's to our ioc. They come with eyelashes too but my cp doesn't like them. With the stickers we use blush, and whatever lipgloss/lipstick we choose.

eyestickers.jpg

we go simple just silver shimmer and either silver or black liquid liner most of our gym uses black liquid liner. we also use Revlon 440 lip stick!
photo.php
moz-screenshot-2.png

So far 9 of the teams we represent have Worlds Bids already! 8 of them Paid Bids! Coincidence....I think not!

We are so proud of all of our teams! Cheers to a great season!

Back