All-Star Cheer Media Wiki

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since International 5 and Open 5 are different/separate categories can they be listed separately?

I added all the divisions and started adding teams (haven't gotten very far lol). But I went ahead and kept the Open/IO 5 divisions combined for now as I think some teams haven't really specified which way they'll go. So I figured that would be easier instead of just guessing until teams really pick one or the other. Once we know more we can separate it out. Unless we want it all separated now.

Oops, just saw your post @Keep_Believing haha

Since they won't be competing against each other prefer to have them listed separately. Cheerupdates has some listed.

Small IOC5 2018-2019 (International)
PA Blacklight
CA Cheer Athletics Crew Cats
CEA Cougar Coed
ASR Freedom
CA Cali All Stars Aces
Top Gun Sci-5
Rockstar Stones
Cheer Sport Sharks Pacific Sharks (Ottawa)
Cheer Sport Sharks Star Spotted Sharks (Cambridge)

Since they won't be competing against each other prefer to have them listed separately. Cheerupdates has some listed.

Small IOC5 2018-2019 (International)
PA Blacklight
CA Cheer Athletics Crew Cats
CEA Cougar Coed
ASR Freedom
CA Cali All Stars Aces
Top Gun Sci-5
Rockstar Stones
Cheer Sport Sharks Pacific Sharks (Ottawa)
Cheer Sport Sharks Star Spotted Sharks (Cambridge)
Yea I know they won't compete against each other. I definitely could be wrong, but I really wouldn't think so many of the top teams would end up going international. So I didn't think those were all officially confirmed to go that way. But feel free to separate it out! I have no problem with that.

I always get this message. :/ Can you help?
b2c24c4053332be2b6a977bbca3429a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back