All-Star Cheer Memes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i liked the "I highly suggest getting rid of your signature. I do not think that Georgia, TG, CEA, or ACE would like their program to be represented by that. Do not make me forward this to them."
Haha, that entire argument was hilarious. I'm still going through and shimmying people.

i liked the "I highly suggest getting rid of your signature. I do not think that Georgia, TG, CEA, or ACE would like their program to be represented by that. Do not make me forward this to them."
right hahah! i was like you need to get rid of your troll i dont think the makers would like that

I feel this way when people ask about woahdeedle... Or when people reminisce about breaking the old boards one Memorial Day weekend a few years ago. Have I been here too long?
Longer then me! But i dont think there's such a thing as to long with this board.

I work at an office where we collect information, e-mail addresses being one thing we collect. There was a smileyface address and I immediately wanted to ask the person if she'd ever heard of the FB since I'm so lucky to live in the same area as "it".

I work at an office where we collect information, e-mail addresses being one thing we collect. There was a smileyface address and I immediately wanted to ask the person if she'd ever heard of the FB since I'm so lucky to live in the same area as "it".
omg i laughed when you got called it hahah to funny

canttouchthis said:
omg i laughed when you got called it hahah to funny

I'm SO determined to figure out who "it" is. I live in a basically medium sized town and there are not many people who cheer or would even know what the FB was. I was so annoyed to find out that "it" probably shops at the same grocery store and goes to the same mall that I do. #thatawakwardmoment when you wonder every once in awhile if you've run into "it".

I'm SO determined to figure out who "it" is. I live in a basically medium sized town and there are not many people who cheer or would even know what the FB was. I was so annoyed to find out that "it" probably shops at the same grocery store and goes to the same mall that I do. #thatawakwardmoment when you wonder every once in awhile if you've run into "it".
I'm sorry, that must be really tough to deal with.

cmpayne said:
Lol, you're just going to be sitting in public watching someone and you're just gonna know & be like "you. are. lolsmileyface."

THAT'S HOW I FEEL NOW! Any miserable human being I encounter.. "Yup, it's probably you lolsmiley- I found you.. right here at Macy's in the mall."

THAT'S HOW I FEEL NOW! Any miserable human being I encounter.. "Yup, it's probably you lolsmiley- I found you.. right here at Macy's in the mall."
Just try not to get too paranoid. Maybe we should get donations from everyone and hire a private investigator so it can help ease your mind.

Back