All-Star Cheer Memes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There was a few people who thought they had figured out what the troll's new name on here was, wish I could remember who it was. I know that after someone called them out on it they stopped posting. The constant hate and negativity made it a bit too obvious that it could be "it". If only I could remember what the name on here was.

can't the admins know truly who he/she is? or tell by the IP address when a new member signs up that its the same as LOL?

imrichhowboutu said:
I thought they blocked the IP addresses that it logged in from.

I'm pretty sure that's what King did. BUT I do believe it has found other ways to get back on here and is probably reading this thread now.

Well, that explains the shimmy I just got!

Same here! I was wondering how people found it and shimmied me for something I said 8 months ago!

Omgosh I'm seriously almost peeing myself reading the comments. Funniest thing I've ever read besides the Cheer Savannah uniform thing -

lolsmileyface - "I'd kill myself if you were my parent."
sizzles - "I think you just threatened yourself with violence."

*I promise I'm not making fun of suicide in this, just funny comment so i'm sorry if this offends anyone*

That was me that it was talking to. Shocking since I am such an amazing incredible parent. :p

God I had forgotten about that thread. I just laughed so hard reading it. If canttouchthis and I don't win an FBA for that one I will be highly upset. :D (I only include myself because I was the recipient of the comment that finally got it banned, so I feel I should be honored since I was so abused :rolleyes:)

mybabywantstotumble said:
sometimes it was entertaining, i kinda liked that he would come/leave/come/leave. like all of a sudden he would pop up, things would get exciting then he'd be gone again! lol

The anthem was pretty entertaining bc of how canttouchthis and Just-a-Mom handled him. Other threads he trolled....not so much.

Back