Cheer Mixes For Hs Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 13, 2017
I am going to coach a varsity team here in Canada competing in open level two division. I want to get them a nice mix with an all-star vibe, but the school is unwilling to pay for more than 300$. Is there any company who still does a 2:30 custom mix for that price range? It doesn't need to be licensed, as the cheer music rule does not apply in Canada.
Thanks!

We used Cheersounds.com last year. They have pre-made mixes that you can add voiceovers and sound effects to, or you can create your own. Not sure of costs for create your own, but our pre-made mix with customization was well under $300. I was happy with our music last year. And even though you don't need licensing, the option is there if you change your competition plans

I am going to coach a varsity team here in Canada competing in open level two division. I want to get them a nice mix with an all-star vibe, but the school is unwilling to pay for more than 300$. Is there any company who still does a 2:30 custom mix for that price range? It doesn't need to be licensed, as the cheer music rule does not apply in Canada.
Thanks!
We do! We are a brand new company of producers that have been making Cheer Mixes for other companies for quite some time. I understand that you are out of season at the moment but when you need a mix please feel free to message me here on facebook!

Back