All-Star Cheer Moms or Dads . . . Who's Out There?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
I'm Cathleen
I'm a Marlins Mom, Team Tsunami
My daughter is starting her 9th year with Maryland Marlins
We BELIEVE!

I just posted a similar thread under "Random" today.

I'm Kiki
My CP cheers at Ultimate Athletics.
Officially on Mini L1 for 2010 -2011
Second year of all-star cheer for her, after one season of rec cheer.

I'm Kiki

Too funny:) Cheer moms think alike<3

im Debi. This is year 11....ARGH! lol Thought we were done last year but nooooo. After 6months away from cheer, my daughter agreed to fill in on an all girl international team by home. She liked it. She stayed. She will probably do it again next year. She is currently with cali all girl international after 4 years with cf diamondz and 5 years with club cheer twisters! Hello!

I'm Kiki

Just so you know, this is your last chance to retain sanity. If you begin this year of all star cheer, you will never find your way back to safety; all hope will be lost.

After only one year, you can still be a normal person (you're pushing it with the rec year anyway).

But if you survive the next year, though crazy and broke, you'll find yourself on a lifelong roller coaster with more thrills, chills and spills than you can imagine.

And your child will love you for it.

8)

Just so you know, this is your last chance to retain sanity. If you begin this year of all star cheer, you will never find your way back to safety; all hope will be lost.

After only one year, you can still be a normal person (you're pushing it with the rec year anyway).

But if you survive the next year, though crazy and broke, you'll find yourself on a lifelong roller coaster with more thrills, chills and spills than you can imagine.

8)

ACEDAD, I love it! Even after one season and despite her young age, my daughter absolutely has fallen in love with all star cheer. I understand her passion, having been a competitive athlete myself all the way though college, so I wouldn't dare take this away from her, despite the craziness. :)

Some of the other moms and myself, with daughters going from Tiny to Mini, were questioning our sanity though when we realized they'd have at least 7 hours in the gym a week this season!

I was thinking it! I'm glad you said it! We all love ACEDAD. You've got quite the reputation. A good one:O) We had the teams end of year party last night and someone mentioned a post of Fierceboard and someone else said...how do you know? Response: It was posted by ACEDAD. Listen while you still can...run or get ready for the time of your life:)

8)
That is so true ACEDAD!

Hi everyone! I'm Priscilla
Marlins mom - Team Tsunami (Tsunami-mommy!)
My cp is Kelly - 14 yrs old
3 years rec
3 years Maryland Flyers
Going on 3rd season w/Maryland Marlins
....and Hi Cathleen! We believe!

ACEDAD, I love it! Even after one season and despite her young age, my daughter absolutely has fallen in love with all star cheer. I understand her passion, having been a competitive athlete myself all the way though college, so I wouldn't dare take this away from her, despite the craziness. :)

Some of the other moms and myself, with daughters going from Tiny to Mini, were questioning our sanity though when we realized they'd have at least 7 hours in the gym a week this season!
Oh....you already sound like the perfect cheer mom! I would've never thought I'd love this sport as much as I do, but I'm hooked! My cp is obsessed with it, which rubbed off on me. I'm so glad we're involved in it. Have a blast and nice to meet you!

Oh....you already sound like the perfect cheer mom! I would've never thought I'd love this sport as much as I do, but I'm hooked! My cp is obsessed with it, which rubbed off on me. I'm so glad we're involved in it. Have a blast and nice to meet you!

Thanks! I am definitely progressing towards obsessed myself. :) I coached my CP's rec team, so I wasn't completely "new" going into UA. I understand the dedication involved in competitive sports though, and have always been the "give 100% or get out" type.

So glad to meet some other parents on here though who seem to be just as involved and dedicated as I am/want to be.

Back