All-Star Cheer Moms or Dads . . . Who's Out There?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi, I have two daughters with Green Bay Elite. They are in their third year with GBE ages 12 and 10. I enjoy learning about the sport my daughters have grown to love. It was a great expierence for the oldest to go to worlds as a member of Green Bay Elite Lime team! I"m one of the Cheesehead dads.
YAY! Love Green Bay Lime!

Not new to boards but don't post alot :)

Hi, My name is Angela and I have 2 CP's

Oldest is 8 and has been cheering for 5 yrs at CEA.....she has done Tiny's, Mini's, Youth and now is on Mini 3, Youth Elite 5 and Jr. Elite 5

Youngest is 5 and has been cheering for 3 yrs at CEA and has had done Tiny's and Youth and now is on Mini 3

I'm Monica.... I have 2 daughters in cheer. The one in my avatar is Kayla she is turning 13 in Dec and is on Texas Cheer Senior Coed 5 and My little one is Mikenna who is 7 and is on Mini 1 at Texas Cheer :)

Hi~ I like this thread :) I am a Mom & Coach here at a large gym in California. I have 2 CP's who are both 8 years old. (not twins, just one is my step daughter). They are on the Youth level 2 team this year and have been cheering for 4 years now.

Not new to boards but don't post alot :)

Hi, My name is Angela and I have 2 CP's

Oldest is 8 and has been cheering for 5 yrs at CEA.....she has done Tiny's, Mini's, Youth and now is on Mini 3, Youth Elite 5 and Jr. Elite 5

Youngest is 5 and has been cheering for 3 yrs at CEA and has had done Tiny's and Youth and now is on Mini 3

That is crazy that your 8 year old is doing 3 teams and at high levels. Kudos for her!! Good luck with your girls this season.

That is crazy that your 8 year old is doing 3 teams and at high levels. Kudos for her!! Good luck with your girls this season.

Wow I thought cheer was my life - obviously not - 3 teams and only 8. If only I knew what I know now when my daughter started at 8.

Originally she was only on Youth and Junior Elite, BUT as with all things......she filled in a couple of times, since we were at the gym with her sister and was having a good time learning how to base. She is a flyer on the other 2 team.

My name is Lisa and both of my daughters cheer for NJ HEAT. My 18 year old will be a super senior this year and cheer for their Senior 4 and Open teams...my 24 year old is on the Open team also. They have both been cheering since 2002 and love it! This will be the first year that they both cheer on the same team and I (along with their grandmother) cannot wait!

LOL.....I read this post quickly and thought YOU and GRANDMA were cheering on the open team too....I was like damn...those Jerzey people are serious about their cheerleading.

Hi All...not new to the boards....was here along time ago when it was ProX..lol

I am Beth...mom of 3 cheerleaders.....2 girls and one boy! We are a dual gym family...and now that the twins have hit college..we cover the collegiate cheerleading as well! Youngest is 12..on a Jr 4 team and a Sr 5 team. One twin is cheering in college...one twin is Unlimted Large Coed 5 and Limited Small Coed 5 (I think? lol) Both twins coach as well.....Don't reckon we will ever be out from under the cheerleading umbrella..:)

Hi, I'm Rosalind...Coach's Mom, Cheer Grandma to 3 and Cheer Aunt to 4. Our family has been involved with Cheerleading for 30 years. My youngest daughter, Jennifer, Coaches all 13 of our teams. My Oldest daughter, Beth, helps her Coach Diamonds, helps with all of the teams at competitions and is her sister's sounding board. I have 3 Cheer Princess Granddaughters who cheer with our Half Year Program. My Niece, Flo, is the Gym Owner and I have 4 Nieces who cheer at FCA.

Hi, I'm Rosalind...Coach's Mom, Cheer Grandma to 3 and Cheer Aunt to 4. Our family has been involved with Cheerleading for 30 years. My youngest daughter, Jennifer, Coaches all 13 of our teams. My Oldest daughter, Beth, helps her Coach Diamonds, helps with all of the teams at competitions and is her sister's sounding board. I have 3 Cheer Princess Granddaughters who cheer with our Half Year Program. My Niece, Flo, is the Gym Owner and I have 4 Nieces who cheer at FCA.

WOW!! thats a lot of cheerleaders!! & she coaches 13 teams?? omg!! thats unbelievable!

Hello All I'm Dawn (NY) have been doing this cheer thing for 10 years with my one and only daughter . She eats sleeps and breath cheer . When not at the cheer gym for all-star she is with her high school team . If she had it her way she would put tumble mats in every of the house.

Hi, I'm Karanja and my daughter has been cheering for 6 years (7 if you count pop warner). Currently, she cheers for Cheer Extreme Allstars in K'ville, NC and is on their Junior Elite and Junior Coed Elite teams. We've been a CEA family for 5 years now. Her favorite things about cheering for CEA is backing the fierce stunts, and dancing - the sicker the better! She just started high school this year and is learning how to juggle her course load, tumbling and practices. I'm proud of her! Years ago, I made a fluffy hat thinking that it would embarrass her (that's a parent's job, after all), but she thought it was cool, and now, we can't go to any competition without it! She and her friends think it's good luck! So, I'm the Teal Top Hat Lady at competitions...*sigh* ;-P

Thought I'd bring this thread back up to let the new parents introduce themselves and see who else is on the boards.

After some some work and a lot of help from Kingston, the Cheer Parents Online Message Board is back online! It is not meant to replace the Fierce Board at all, but be a place for parents to brag about their kids, ask parent questions (How do I pay for all this?), ask for competition advice or just random stuff that you would rather just ask a group of other parents.

Here is the new link: http://cheerparentsonline.com/forum/index.php

You can also find the link in "The Fierce Board Network" main forum tab. I have tried to make this useful with parent information, such as links to main cheer sites and other message boards right on the front page. Please stop by when you get a chance and try it out so I can make sure it's working right and start posting.

I know you CPGB parents are still out here, this is a great place to re-grow your roots!

Back