Cheer Moms Wearing Cheer Bows.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wear cheer bows to all of my niece's comps including body glitter and glitter eyeshadow.

Some people go to sports events and just wear a t-shirt and hat. And then there are the fans who wear body and face paint. I'm a "crazy" cheer fan. Yes, judge me.

I wear cheer bows to all of my niece's comps including body glitter and glitter eyeshadow.

Some people go to sports events and just wear a t-shirt and hat. And then there are the fans who wear body and face paint. I'm a "crazy" cheer fan. Yes, judge me.

We can't really judge without a photo. But I'll be happy to do so if you'll post one!

:D

Ha, I can barely get my parents to wear a team shirt or wave a fan pom much less have my Mom wear a bow. It would never happen. She loves me, but not the much!! ;)

Ok I'll admit to wearing a bow but it was at CP's request and about 4 years ago. No more bows but many tee shirts and sweat shirts.

Is it just me or does anyone else think moms that wears cheer bows are just plain crazy. This pass season I seen TOO MANY moms with either teased hair or even phony cheer ponytails with glitter spray, HUGE cheer bows and glitter cheer makeup(which I really hate) . I laughed to myself because of course I didn't want to be rude, but seriously thought :confused: WTH was she thinking and how does her child who clearly wasn't a tiny nor mini feels about her and mom being cheer twins?

Here is Missouri there are often spirit awards awarded to the team with the most spirit - the parents are included in that process, so we see some really wild get ups such as this past weekend, I observed a mom in a pink lame jumpsuit. Yikes! Mom, Dad, and Beau Bows work, but leave the big cheer bows to the ones on the spring floor. ~Kelly

This is all nothing compared to the cheer dad who wears a Mohawk with the cheer bow on it in team colors, a tutu in the colors, a team shirt, and who dresses his baby in the same way. His kid in a stroller also sported a mohawk a cheersport. He is a good sport about it too an poses to take pictures with kids from other teams.

Back