Cheer Music Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like old stuff:
Shadows of the Night-Pat Benetar ( We're running with the Shadows of the Night, So baby take my hand, you'll be all right, Surrender all your dreams to me tonight, They'll come true in the end)
Who Knew Heaven is a Place on Earth-Bangles ( In this world we're just beginning, To understand the miracle of living
Baby I was afraid before I'm not afraid anymore... Oh baby do you know what that's worth. Who knew heaven was a place on Earth)
Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now- MYMP ( And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever, nothing's goona stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now)
Dream-Miley Cyrus, but someone else does the original ( Oh you got my head in the clouds, oh you got me thinking out loud, the more you dream about me the more that I believe, that nothing's ever out of reach, so dream dream dream )
As If- Sara Evans ( Cause I'm acting as if this blue sky's never gonna rain down on me, I'm telling myself this true love's never gonna leave me lonely, unless there's something I missed I'm acting as if)
Lucky Star- Madonna, You could do a whole pyramid with this:
You must be my lucky star
Cause you shine on me wherever you are
I just think of you and I start to glow
And I need your light
And baby you know

Chorus:
Starlight, star bright first star I see tonight
Starlight, (star bright) make everything all right
Starlight, (star bright) yeah

I like old stuff:
Shadows of the Night-Pat Benetar ( We're running with the Shadows of the Night, So baby take my hand, you'll be all right, Surrender all your dreams to me tonight, They'll come true in the end)
Who Knew Heaven is a Place on Earth-Bangles ( In this world we're just beginning, To understand the miracle of living
Baby I was afraid before I'm not afraid anymore... Oh baby do you know what that's worth. Who knew heaven was a place on Earth)
Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now- MYMP ( And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever, nothing's goona stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now)
Dream-Miley Cyrus, but someone else does the original ( Oh you got my head in the clouds, oh you got me thinking out loud, the more you dream about me the more that I believe, that nothing's ever out of reach, so dream dream dream )
As If- Sara Evans ( Cause I'm acting as if this blue sky's never gonna rain down on me, I'm telling myself this true love's never gonna leave me lonely, unless there's something I missed I'm acting as if)
Lucky Star- Madonna, You could do a whole pyramid with this:
You must be my lucky star
Cause you shine on me wherever you are
I just think of you and I start to glow
And I need your light
And baby you know

Chorus:
Starlight, (star bright) make everything all right
Starlight, (star bright) yeah
i LOVE you're first two song suggestions because its more or less the type of music stingrays will use :)

Back