Cheer NJ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2010
Does anyone know what's going on with Cheer NJ? Will the message board ever be back?

Thanks in advance!

So I know this thread is a bit old and dead, but I figure I'd revive it for anyone else who had been wondering what happened to the CNJ message boards as well. Good news - looks like it's back up! (AND much improved!) The new layout is oddly reminiscent of our beloved Fierce Boards'...

(Note to Admin/Mods: I know this post kind of feels like I'm bordering on an advertisement or something; if you feel that this doesn't belong here, feel free to delete it or let me know and I'll delete it.)

Nah, it is ok. I actually help setup the new board for them. So it makes sense it looks familiar.

King - You should have just merged with them... You could have started a section on here that said "Cheer NJ" and they could keep their posse's and negativeness all in one board, but stay out of ours. :)

King - You should have just merged with them... You could have started a section on here that said "Cheer NJ" and they could keep their posse's and negativeness all in one board, but stay out of ours. :)

Haha.

I'm actually trying to think of a way to tie in all the local boards here. Maybe just have one section of just links to forums.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back