All-Star Cheer Perfection Is Back In Rotation. The New Season Starts December 19th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Never heard of this before (yes, i know, europe :) ) - but i don't like the preview very much. Though, still would watch episodes if they were available on the internet.

ta2e2yze.jpg

I didn't have a problem with Youth Silver filming at AmeriCheer. While I thought it was a little overboard for a team to come from Arkansas to compete one of the two days of the competition - I'm sure that was done for a reason.

The issue I had with them being at the competition was the way AmeriCheer singled them out and I felt that was disrespectful to the other teams in attendance. At awards on Saturday, they featured a "dance-off" between the Youth Silver coach and one other coach. And then when YOuth 2 division had their awards - AmeriCheer specifically singled out Youth Silver (winners) by taking about 5 minutes to say alot about them and wow you traveled all the way from Arkansas, etc. It was just a bit much in my opinion. I know you get some TV time for it as an EP but still.....

I didn't have a problem with Youth Silver filming at AmeriCheer. While I thought it was a little overboard for a team to come from Arkansas to compete one of the two days of the competition - I'm sure that was done for a reason.

The issue I had with them being at the competition was the way AmeriCheer singled them out and I felt that was disrespectful to the other teams in attendance. At awards on Saturday, they featured a "dance-off" between the Youth Silver coach and one other coach. And then when YOuth 2 division had their awards - AmeriCheer specifically singled out Youth Silver (winners) by taking about 5 minutes to say alot about them and wow you traveled all the way from Arkansas, etc. It was just a bit much in my opinion. I know you get some TV time for it as an EP but still.....
I believe the dance off was between their coach and the second place team's coach.

ETA that was the only dance off I noticed, we weren't at Jamfest after all. I thought it was odd and staged.

I believe the dance off was between their coach and the second place team's coach.

ETA that was the only dance off I noticed, we weren't at Jamfest after all. I thought it was odd and staged.
Yes, it was between them and I believe Midwest's coach. It was just really odd, the whole entire thing. I was there for day 2 and the dance awards and there were no dance-offs there either. Weird.

Yes, it was between them and I believe Midwest's coach. It was just really odd, the whole entire thing. I was there for day 2 and the dance awards and there were no dance-offs there either. Weird.

Yes I think it was, and Marcus from Midwest can out fierce anyone. I hope they put that on their show.

Back