All-Star Cheer Perfection Is Back In Rotation. The New Season Starts December 19th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

According to the website this was not their first competition. It looks like they have been to 5 or 6 competitions already. Go figure!?!?!?!

quote="Mandi Spina, post: 663830, member: 15563"]On our coaches thread they said that AmeriCheer was the last day of filming for the show. I don't know when they started filming - so that's weird to have the first comp of the season be the last day of shooting. But we'll see. Maybe the show will be about summer conditioning....we can hope :)[/quote]

On our coaches thread they said that AmeriCheer was the last day of filming for the show. I don't know when they started filming - so that's weird to have the first comp of the season be the last day of shooting. But we'll see. Maybe the show will be about summer conditioning....we can hope :)
Maybe it will be a big build up to their performance at the best, most prestigious competition in the all-star cheer world...AmeriCheer.

tumblr_mamcggI3pV1r5wgfz.gif

i think i remember seeing some thread somewhere that had some competition camp thing in June or July that Youth Silver was going to... Maybe I just made that up? Haha I don't know. If that is their 6th competition they SHOULD beat all the other teams who most likely just started.

Me too. No reputable gym would ever consider doing reality TV and that puts our sport in a precarious situation. We want the world to know how hard we work but there aren't any gyms willing to take on reality TV.

quote="kisscheer18, post: 663833, member: 6889"]i really hate this. what an awful representation to our sport. but who knows maybe this season wont be as bad....?:rolleyes:wishful thinking[/quote]

Back