All-Star Cheer Perfection- New Tlc Special About Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found it. :D
I DID NOT LIKE the when she pushed that lil girl around at the beginning. That was too harsh for me... that little girl was a baby (seriously). I am ALL for coaches pushing, but at that age it was just too much for me personally. My cp is 16 (almost 17), and I am that parent who is all about coaches pushing the athletes to be their best, and discipline of course. I have never had to approach a coach and ask, "why isn't my Suzie doing.....". I trust my daughters coaches, and I have never had to question their judgement. BUT, that would piss me off if I saw ANY coach treat a little one like that... off my soap box now

"WSA nationals, Jamfest nationals...that's hard to beat"....ummm. So disappointed that TLC chose a gym that is not nationally known and doesn't have a Worlds team (I'm hoping it was because those gyms were not interested in this type of exposure). Not looking forward to seeing how allstar cheer is portrayed to the national public. :help:

Now everyone think about their last couple of weeks in their gym. Everything that happened. Now imagine all the ways that could be edited into a a short promo about a show.

You might just get the last bit when you physically put the little girl in her spot, but you miss the previous 30 mins of practice or even the previous practices where she knows exactly where she should be going, but for whatever reason she's been goofing off all practice and isn't going to the right spot.

When that last pass was about to be thrown, she was yelling at her and "hitting" her etc. if they would have cut it there it would have been bad, but since they kept it going she was motivating her to throw the skill that she knew she could do.

its all about how they decide to edit.

That woman is a horrible coach... I said it when I saw her on Toddlers and Tiaras. Who yells at a little baby like that? I hate how they picked a gym that no one's heard of to do this program about.

More likely than not, TLC didn't approach any other gyms because of this woman's ties to Toddlers & Tiaras. They've been around pageant world for a while, and I'd be willing to bet this is publicity for Alisha, good or bad. She's pretty much a step below Eden Wood's mom as far as publicity for her kids.

Oh, and not that this makes it any better, but the little girl shown at the beginning, that she grabs and moves to her spot, is her daughter. Still doesn't justify how the manhandled her, but at least it's not someone else's kid.

Back