All-Star Cheer Perfection -- The Pee Episode

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly I was shocked that their stunt group got 1st...unless they didn't show the whole routine. Dupage was switching out flyers and appeared to have harder stunts.
The only reason I still watch is because I love RD/Alisha and cp likes to watch it. Since the kids are her age/skill level she relates to it more than Cheer! on CMT.
You thought the pee situation was a manufactured "struggle"...the whole level 6 or keep coaching youth silver was just as bad.
BTW I noticed some of the girls ages and realized that a lot of them age out of youth this season so I wonder if they will be concentrating on their Small Coed team next.

Spoiler....Is that what they call Karma for bragging on National TV?

L2 Youth

1ICE "Twisters"133.2
2Cheer Time Revolution130.45
3Twisters Elite "Tornadoes"128.3
4Speed Athletics126.25
5All Star Angels125.4
6C & C Energy Allstars125.35
7DuPage Cheer & Power Tumbling "Blast"125.2
8Elite Cheer & Dance IN123.85
9Mean Streets "Nemesis"120.65
10Xplosion All-stars "Heat"118.65

I'm ashamed to say this, but i guess i'll be watching this Show again as soon as it is available online in europe (i will search tomorrow).

I hate that i'm that kind of person, but i can't resist shows like this, it's like a car accident. You don't want to turn your head, but - you know.

I guess i need a reality TV rehab :-D
I'm going in my shame-on-me corner now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Spoiler....Is that what they call Karma for bragging on National TV?

L2 Youth

1ICE "Twisters"133.2
2Cheer Time Revolution130.45
3Twisters Elite "Tornadoes"128.3
4Speed Athletics126.25
5All Star Angels125.4
6C & C Energy Allstars125.35
7DuPage Cheer & Power Tumbling "Blast"125.2
8Elite Cheer & Dance IN123.85
9Mean Streets "Nemesis"120.65
10Xplosion All-stars "Heat"118.65
ok - now I have to watch to see what they show on the show... who am I kidding I would have watched anyway...

@cheermommaRN I think they had a stunt fall or some stunt problems or something. I watched live but didn't pay enough attention I remember. A lot of what went on there was creatively represented for the sake of TV. I was involved first hand in the individuals but not in stunt so I can tell you more about that.

As for next weeks comp, we were told before we went that they arranged filming with All Star Angels in advance assuming they were a threat IIRC, and I remember when I heard that and then saw the lineup I thought to myself, um.. ICE is the strongest in that list IMO but All Star Angels are more on level with CTR. I heard nothing about all the fuss with DCA. I had to sign waivers for myself and my child before we went into Americheer but did not do so at.. Whatever this one was. Obviously I was in the dark!

I hope that doesn't sound differently than I meant it.. DCA and All Star Angels are great programs.

Just goes to show you that the crazies are all over, not just in your gym!

We aim for just gold, not golden showers :)

Honestly I was shocked that their stunt group got 1st...unless they didn't show the whole routine. Dupage was switching out flyers and appeared to have harder stunts.
The only reason I still watch is because I love RD/Alisha and cp likes to watch it. Since the kids are her age/skill level she relates to it more than Cheer! on CMT.
You thought the pee situation was a manufactured "struggle"...the whole level 6 or keep coaching youth silver was just as bad.
BTW I noticed some of the girls ages and realized that a lot of them age out of youth this season so I wonder if they will be concentrating on their Small Coed team next.

I have been saying since this show aired, why is it when CTR competes against other teams, who clearly have cleaner,better executed performances. CTR wins with sloppy seconds:confused:

What most have failed to comment on so far is the daughter. She is forever going to be known as the girl who's mom pees on people. How awful would that be?
I guess if my child ever acts out I'll ask her "do you want me to pee on your mother in public?"
...........and for the record, I'd never do that. That's gross with a capital G-R-O-S-S.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I guess I don't see what the big deal is about the pee incident. She just dabbed it on her neck. It's not as if she gave her a "golden shower". Despite all the bickering with the moms (and 1 dad) which is so so normal, they seem like a real cheer family. And I like the fact they focus on a non-level 5 team.

I guess I don't see what the big deal is about the pee incident. She just dabbed it on her neck. It's not as if she gave her a "golden shower". Despite all the bickering with the moms (and 1 dad) which is so so normal, they seem like a real cheer family. And I like the fact they focus on a non-level 5 team.
I like the cheer focus - I hate the manufactured mom stories.

Ann burned her neck with a straightener and Andrea offered to pee on it for her because she had heard the jelly fish thing and thought it would work for burns too.

Andrea goes in bathroom/pees in cup and comes out with pee cup and washcloth and applies it to Ann's neck. Ann almost instantly claims it felt much better!
This may be one of the grossest things I have ever heard and that is saying a lot because I work with 3-6 year olds.

I have to agree with you about the fact the show is about a team other than Level 5. That is really a big part of why I have watched it. I'm sure their drama is no more than anyone else, we just get to see the worst of it. It's all about the egos. Always has been always will.

Back