Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-cheer moms that think they know everything. (my mother is one of them)
-shoes that fly off
-FACIALS (personally i think a big smile or singing the words to the music is much more attractice and entertaining then a whole bunch of girls winking, pouting, looking shocked, looking angry or making kissy faces. just my opinion.)
I think it looks cute

The diagonal wave.

Lol.
Lmao that and once a girl on my team was spiriting in a low v (first of all, why?) and then raised her arms to a high v while continuing to spirit (so like one continuous move, like a rainbow or something) It was awful. I don't know why anyone ever told her that was okay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When a coach takes you from a stunt group that does the stunt perfect every time, to a group that can't seem to even get the stunt, causing lots of frustration. I'm a strong believer that change is only good if it's for the better.

They sometimes do that cause the person they've moved into the group is a stronger base/back spot and can help out a lot more. Stunts should hit every time (we all know that's not always the case) and having a strong leader in a group that isn't doing so well is meant to help them improve.

They sometimes do that cause the person they've moved into the group is a stronger base/back spot and can help out a lot more. Stunts should hit every time (we all know that's not always the case) and having a strong leader in a group that isn't doing so well is meant to help them improve.

You'd think that would be the reason, but my coaches take an unexperienced flyer from a stunt group that are stronger and experienced, to a group where one base never cheered before, and the backspot has never been a backspot before. The stunt hasn't hit once.

You'd think that would be the reason, but my coaches take an unexperienced flyer from a stunt group that are stronger and experienced, to a group where one base never cheered before, and the backspot has never been a backspot before. The stunt hasn't hit once.

In that case *head hits brick wall* whhhhhhhhhy?! What purpose has that got other then all three newbies learning together

Back