Step 1

Small:
FCA Gems Rubies
Ohio Extreme Intensity
BCE Pride
Step 1

Medium:
American Elite Celebrity

Here's my condensed list (and I removed Fame VIPs because they are not trying for a bid, I don't know about the other two Open 6 teams). I think there were a couple missing up there.

Full Paid
Partial Paid
At-Large

Small Senior 5
Buckeye Cheer Elite Pride
FCA Gems Rubies
Ohio Extreme Intensity
Step One Allstars Spectacular
Allstar Athletics
Integrity Cheer Elite Velocity
Matrix Allstars Lady X
Pittsburgh Poision Venom
Top Notch Cheer Queens

Medium Senior 5
Fire and Ice Allstars 5 Alarm
Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels
American Elite Celebrity
Michigan Xtreme Prestige
Ohio Explosion C4

Small Senior Coed 5
Midwest Cheer Elite Diamondkatz
All Star Legacy
American Elite Encore
Core Athletix Black Diamonds
Fire and Ice Allstars Hail
Michigan Xtreme Legacy
Champs Central Lucky Stars Galaxy
Matrix Allstars Onyx
The Cheer Center S5

Medium Senior Coed 5
Matrix Allstars Vortex
Kentucky Allstars Thundercats
Step One Allstars Renowned
Cheer Illinois Athletics Pressure
Indiana Allstars Witches
Midwest Cheer Elite Thundercats

International Open All Girl 5
FCA Gems Onyx
Fire and Ice Allstars Whiteout

International Open Coed 5
Famous Superstars Celebrity
Core Athletix Black Steel
Fusion 5 Allstars Guns N' Roses
Indiana Allstars Royalty
Matrix Allstars CoX
Step One Allstars Phenomenal

International Open Coed 6
Cheer and Tumble Studio Bengals
South Central Xtreme

Oh and even though it says 2 paid (1 to senior coed 5 and 1 to senior all girl 5) and 3 at-large to teams in senior divisions and 3 at-large to teams in international divisions, it also says "American Cheer Power reserves the right to award an originally designated Paid Bid to a High Scoring International Team." and "American Cheer Power reserves the right to award an originally designated International At-Large Bid to a Senior Team."

So I guess that means if an international team scored high enough they could possibly get a paid bid or if senior teams way outscore international teams (or something along those lines, I'm guessing), that they could decrease the international bids.

Basically, Cheerpower can do whatever they want to do once they see all the teams perform and look at scores and they protected themselves against backlash with the above statements. I find that kind of sneaky, lol.

Sorry for my epic fail at posting a table showing who had bids and who needs them.

Here's my condensed list (and I removed Fame VIPs because they are not trying for a bid, I don't know about the other two Open 6 teams). I think there were a couple missing up there.

Yep I did not include those who already had paid bids as they are not relevant to the distribution of bids :)

Yep I did not include those who already had paid bids as they are not relevant to the distribution of bids :)
Oh, I meant that AEA Encore & PSS were listed as trying for an at-large bid (when AEA Encore has an at-large & PSS have a partial paid) and Allstar Athletics was missing completely.

Anyone else notice that FCA Diamonds are not listed to compete? I smell multiple crossovers wearing red uniforms next weekend...
Nope! No Diamonds will be wearing red. Diamonds were only going to Cheer Power if they still needed a paid bid...same for Rubies, which is why they are going. There were 2 Diamond crossovers on Rubies but they were replaced when Rubies got their at large bid.

Anyone else notice that FCA Diamonds are not listed to compete? I smell multiple crossovers wearing red uniforms next weekend...

That is absolutely not true. My daughter is on Rubies. We have 2 Diamonds that have been on the team from the very beginning of the season. They will compete in Columbus, but have already been replaced for Worlds. I would be happy to back that up with pictures if you would like. That was a really rude accusation to make.

That is absolutely not true. My daughter is on Rubies. We have 2 Diamonds that have been on the team from the very beginning of the season. They will compete in Columbus, but have already been replaced for Worlds. I would be happy to back that up with pictures if you would like. That was a really rude accusation to make.

I wanted to come back and update my statement. I talked to my CP, and 4gemsmom is correct. The 2 girls that were on Diamonds will NOT be competing in Columbus with Rubies. I'm sorry for the misinformation.

I wanted to come back and update my statement. I talked to my CP, and 4gemsmom is correct. The 2 girls that were on Diamonds will NOT be competing in Columbus with Rubies. I'm sorry for the misinformation.

I am sorry for accusation. I am unsure of what to believe now because that accusation was made from girls on Diamonds themselves saying that there are going to be 5 or so crossovers to Onyx to get a bid, and just as many on Rubies to attempt the full paid. I hope this is not true as that would reflect very poorly on the gym as a whole. Good luck in Columbus this weekend!

Thank you for the apology. I have to correct myself again. I misunderstood my cp. I was correct the first time that 2 diamonds will
Be competing with Rubies in Columbus. They are the original 2 that were on the team from the very first competition.

I truly know nothing of what Onyx is doing so I can't comment in that team.

Wow, I don't even know how that name came up for my post? I think it was my original name and then I changed it a very long time ago. That reply up there is me.

Back