All-Star Cheer Power 2012 World Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Superstars looked like crap but if cheer power wants them to represent them at worlds then so be it!!! BCE was so much better!!!

Glad you like BCE but there is no reason to be so rude! I didn't see Pittsburgh today but thought they looked excellent yesterday ... and you could tell from scores they had room to move up if cleaner. Sounds like only .006 separatiion - just how scores worked out. Sad for BCE not getting the paid bid but we'll still go to Worlds and do our best. Proud of the Pride! And best of luck to Pittsburgh @the Worlds!

Glad you like BCE but there is no reason to be so rude! I didn't see Pittsburgh today but thought they looked excellent yesterday ... and you could tell from scores they had room to move up if cleaner. Sounds like only .006 separatiion - just how scores worked out. Sad for BCE not getting the paid bid but we'll still go to Worlds and do our best. Proud of the Pride! And best of luck to Pittsburgh @the Worlds!
They did look good yesterday but today no... That's not a worlds team!!!!

Listen, saying someone doesn't look "clean" or even to go as far as saying someone else deserved it I can handle that, however to put someone down and say they look like 'crap' is downright rude. I suggest you think a little more about your choice of words before you post them on here. As someone who is very close with the superstars gym, I know how hard they work and yes, teams can have off days. I would love to know what program you are from so we can all direct the microscope your way. At least most of the people on this board would have a little more tact in how they tell you how they feel. I hope for your sake you rethink what you said. Extremely uncalled for and not a good display of character.

Listen, saying someone doesn't look "clean" or even to go as far as saying someone else deserved it I can handle that, however to put someone down and say they look like 'crap' is downright rude. I suggest you think a little more about your choice of words before you post them on here. As someone who is very close with the superstars gym, I know how hard they work and yes, teams can have off days. I would love to know what program you are from so we can all direct the microscope your way. At least most of the people on this board would have a little more tact in how they tell you how they feel. I hope for your sake you rethink what you said. Extremely uncalled for and not a good display of character.
I could have said worse. That gym was given it and it's ok... Worlds is where it matters!!! We got our paid bid awhile ago!!!

I love superstars, being from a Pittsburgh gym, I am so happy for them! As for C4, they have improved sooo much! Like in the last 2 years it's like wow. I am in love with this team (ha and their unis) and i am so happy they are going to worlds. They deserved that bid. Congrats! and also to MIX! so glad you guys finally got that paid bid :] best of luck at worlds!

I love superstars, being from a Pittsburgh gym, I am so happy for them! As for C4, they have improved sooo much! Like in the last 2 years it's like wow. I am in love with this team (ha and their unis) and i am so happy they are going to worlds. They deserved that bid. Congrats! and also to MIX! so glad you guys finally got that paid bid :] best of luck at worlds!
C4 looked great this weekend and have improved so much from the last couple comps. They did deserve that at large, just as superstars deserved that paid bid. &thankyou:) Michigan Xtreme appreciates the support! Congrats to everyone else that got bids, see you at worlds :)

Anyone else think it was odd that 5 Alarm got third behind C4?
no i do not think it was odd whatsoever. C4 definitely deserved their placement and worlds bid! They may not have the difficulty that supermodels and 5 alarm have, but they definitely know how to execute stunts... they focused on their strengths, and obviously it worked for them. Congrats to the whole Medium all girl division, it was one heck of a race!!

I feel bad for BCE. In my opinion they clearly deserved the full paid. Superstars are good and exciting to watch but BCE was better. I guess the judges didn't agree with me. Lol

no i do not think it was odd whatsoever. C4 definitely deserved their placement and worlds bid! They may not have the difficulty that supermodels and 5 alarm have, but they definitely know how to execute stunts... they focused on their strengths, and obviously it worked for them. Congrats to the whole Medium all girl division, it was one heck of a race!!

Yes but didn't they have stunts fall both days as did 5 alarm, but 5 alarms stunts were harder also 5 alarm has way more tumbling.

I'm not saying they didn't deserve the bid, because they did. They are a VERY nice group of girls.

I'm just saying that they were clearly out matched by 5 alarm from what I saw. That is only MY OPINION.

i dont know why people are so confused as to why Cheer Power gave the all girl bid to Superstars... Judges have to think in advance when they give bids (especially full paids!). they have to think who will represent them the best OVERALL at worlds, and make their company look like they know how to pick teams. obviously they thought that superstars are going to be able to pull out an amazing performance at worlds and place well, in comparison to what they believe BCE may do. superstars are known to be pretty consistent all year, and then absolutely kill the world's performance(s). there is nothing you can do about it now, the bid has been given out, and all is said and done with! :)

Back