All-Star Cheer Power 2012 World Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Due to the... | Facebook
"Due to the tremendous growth of American Cheer Power 's event in Columbus, the USASF has allowed them to give additional bids. The request was granted by USASF, and their additional Bid Winners are as follows:

Core Athletix Black Diamonds – Paid Bid
Top Notch Queens – At-Large Bid
FCA Gems Onyx – At-Large Bid
Indiana All Stars Witches – At-Large Bid

Congratulations!"
Once again, USASF is proving they are not only inept, but this is giving the appearance they are corrupt as well. I can't even begin to think of any justification for this. If you want to reward an EP for growing their competition, then allow them to give more bids NEXT year.

Yikes! I am very happy for the kids who received these extra bids. Don't get me wrong, I think we are all aware of how hard they've worked to get to this point. But, this just doesn't feel quite right.
We have previously discussed the 'extra bid' phenomenon but this takes it to a whole new level.

Once again, USASF is proving they are not only inept, but this is giving the appearance they are corrupt as well. I can't even begin to think of any justification for this. If you want to reward an EP for growing their competition, then allow them to give more bids NEXT year.

So this is what, the 3rd or 4th competition where an EP was allowed to give more bids than they had originally?

Step 1 Med Co-ed. Stinks to be so close and fall short.

I know I though Step1 Medium Coed and Buckeye Cheer Elite Small All Girl were so close to the bid.. you guys looked great. Either way whoever the bids were given to I think its wrong to hand out bids after a competition has already happened, if there were those extra bids to begin with more teams would have attended Cheer Power this year to earn the bids.

WOW! No offense but a team that got 4th place out of 5 can get a bid because the EP decides to ask for 4 more bids to give out yet my cp's team got 1st in her division at GLCC but still didn't get a bid. hummmm, somethings not quite right. So they were able to give out 10 at large bids...again, WOW!

(Also, her team beat now 3 teams that have bids in the same division)....just doesn't seem right!

Is there a video of Indiana Allstars Witches from this comp? Did they improve since Jamfest because they were a hot mess and should have been in the senior restricted division? The thought of them getting an at large bid makes me realize how easy it is to get a bid (unless they improved A LOT).

Back