OT Cheer Quotes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 20, 2012
hey guys! i'm putting a scrapbook for two girls on our youth team to give them at the end of the season.
can i have some good quotes that i could include on some of the pages?
thanks!

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Favourite quote of all time.

Painted on my wall says "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
My coach used to tell us to dream big because if you dream little nothing will ever feel accomplished... so that's where it came from

d8c6d8cd.jpg

"What matters he most isn't the idea, but the ability to believe, until the end"

"The more you want something, the better it feels when you get it"

"Have confidence and believe. Act like you can't fail and you won't"

"Nothing in life comes easy. If it does, you should be suspicious"

"Above all, be true to yourself. If you can't put your heart in it, take yourself out of it"

"It's not how good you are; it's how good you want to be"

"Nobody told you it was easy. But in the end, you will be thankful you did all the hard work"

"If you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

"Believe you deserve everything you dream about"

"A champion is someone who does not settle for that day's practice, that day's competition, that day's performance. They are always striving to be the best. They don't live in the past."

"Treasure the ones who believed in you when you ceased to believe in yourself"

"The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle"

"When a gifted team dedicates itself to unselfish trust and combines instinct with boldness and effort, it is ready to climb"

I guess you could say I like quotes..

Breathe. Almost time. We're next. FOCUS. You can do it. Music's on. ENERGY. Breathe. Just like practice. Hit hit hit pull. Go for it. Toes pointed. Breathe. Sell it. Hit your stunts. PERFORM. Be sharp. Pull tight. Work together. Breathe. SMILE. This is it. SHOWTIME. Aplause, Aplause, Aplause...

"The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle."

"If someone tells you you can't, sweetie make that your reason for living!"
- Patty Ann (CJA)

"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice it until you can never get it wrong"

"A coach is someone who always makes you do what you don't want to do, so you can be who you've always wanted to be"

"Practice like you're in second place, compete like you're in first." :)

"The best inspiration is not to out do others, but to out do yourself"

"we don't need wings, just back spots & bases"

"no pads, no helmets, no mouth guards, no shin, elbow, knee, or wrist pads. No cheat protection, no dugouts, or sidelines. Just a uniform & shoes."

"your dreams don't work unless you do"

"It doesn't matter how many trophies you have in the end. It's about the journey you take, the memories you make, the heart you give, and the tradition you carry"

Back