All-Star Cheer Shoes For Flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FlightAttendant

Cheer Parent
Nov 17, 2016
My daughter wore the Vengeance for a few seasons. But for the past 5 years has only worn Evolutions. She feels the sole is better for stunting vs the more barefoot feel of the Vengeance.

So my question, has anyone went from Evolutions to Titans? How do the soles compare, from a flyer's perspective?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cp hates basing flyers in vengeance, she would agree evolutions are easier. Several of our flyers have Titans, and they seem to be closer to evolutions. I consulted our Otho about them this week. We were in for a separate wrist issue. He said he didn't feel they were a good idea for a kid without pre existing ankle issues unless you were going to tumble in only high tops in the future. He said there is a higher chance of ankle injury if you tumble in them long term, then try to switch back to a low top shoe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My daughter wore the Vengeance for a few seasons. But for the past 5 years has only worn Evolutions. She feels the sole is better for stunting vs the more barefoot feel of the Vengeance.

So my question, has anyone went from Evolutions to Titans? How do the soles compare, from a flyer's perspective?

Thanks

I've always preferred varsity shoes to nfinity, I find they're more durable and they fit my feet better. I just got a pair of v-force, and they're great for stunting and tumbling. they have a very solid sole for stunting and give a great rebound for tumbling.

I've always preferred varsity shoes to nfinity, I find they're more durable and they fit my feet better. I just got a pair of v-force, and they're great for stunting and tumbling. they have a very solid sole for stunting and give a great rebound for tumbling.

I think everyone's feet are different. CP has the exact opposite experience. Varsity shoes don't fit her well and fall apart quickly. I am glad a lot if gyms allow everyone to choose their own shoe!

Cp hates basing flyers in vengeance, she would agree evolutions are easier. Several of our flyers have Titans, and they seem to be closer to evolutions. I consulted our Otho about them this week. We were in for a separate wrist issue. He said he didn't feel they were a good idea for a kid without pre existing ankle issues unless you were going to tumble in only high tops in the future. He said there is a higher chance of ankle injury if you tumble in them long term, then try to switch back to a low top shoe.

Thank you!! This really helps.

My cp wears vengeance because she likes them better for tumbling since they're lighter. It hadn't occurred to me that they might not be good flyer shoes, but she's worn them for the past few years and flies.

Latest posts

Back