All-Star Cheer Shoes For Wide Feet?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SheCheers

Cheer Parent
Mar 6, 2011
Cp has wide feet. She currently has size 2 nfinitys that are getting small, but just because she has super wide feet and they're squeezing her toes, not because they're too short in length. Are there any decent light weight cheer shoes that come in wide widths or at least run wide?

Cp has wide feet. She currently has size 2 nfinitys that are getting small, but just because she has super wide feet and they're squeezing her toes, not because they're too short in length. Are there any decent light weight cheer shoes that come in wide widths or at least run wide?
My daughter has wide feet also, the Nfinity Phoenix are wider, but they have stopped production of them. If U want to try them they can still be found at All star Outfitters for 50.00. I ordered them yesterday.

I have pretty wide feet and I can comfortably wear Nfinity Evolutions with orthotics. I found that the Nfinity soles in most shoes don't accommodate my wide feet but when i put orthotics in them most styles work.

Are people with wide feet able to wear the Nfinity Vengeance comfortably? They are our competition shoes and I'm kind of dreading switching.

The Kaepa starlytes are pretty wide! I have a pretty average width foot and I had to adjust them quite a bit to make them tight enough.

Was also just getting ready to say that the Kaepa Stellarlyte are pretty lightweight and made for wider feet. We actually had the opposite problem and CP could not wear these because her feet are on the narrow side and she couldn't get them tight enough.

This is an older post, so what does everyone recommend for styles available now for wide feet? I bought some Nikes in my regular size and they are tight at the toes and about an inch too long. There aren't any stores in my area that carry cheer shoes, so I have to play the guessing game online so I can find something for tryouts.
I have been wearing my light, flexible Krav Maga/cross training shoes for tumbling, eek!

This is an older post, so what does everyone recommend for styles available now for wide feet? I bought some Nikes in my regular size and they are tight at the toes and about an inch too long. There aren't any stores in my area that carry cheer shoes, so I have to play the guessing game online so I can find something for tryouts.
I have been wearing my light, flexible Krav Maga/cross training shoes for tumbling, eek!

I got Titans last year, and there is a ton of room for me in the toe area. I like my shoes nice and wide. They're pricey though

I've had my defiances for a few seasons now, in the beginning they were a bit uncomfortable, but they pretty quickly former after my feet. I've always had to go up in size due to my wide feet, even in regular shoes. But with the defiance I just went the normal 1-1.5 size up. I'm a size 34-35 in normal shoes, my defiances are 5.5!

I have wide feet as well. I wore just about every brand of cheer shoe possible growing up, trying to find something good for wide feet. Kaepa’s were SO narrow and hurt. No limits have no support. Nike’s are too stiff for wide feet (I also have no arch so that contributed to my disliking of this brand cheer shoe). I wore some old-school Kswiss high tops for a while (showing my age haha!!) and they were SO comfy, but the new nfinity titan seems to have a more modern appeal with the same structure. I would go with those personally, but I also loved my vengeance. The varsity shoes never impressed me. They were stiff and cheap feeling...so I’d probably stick to nfinity honestly.

Back