Cheer Shoes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2017
Hello cheerleaders! I am a level 4 coed flyer and I need opinions and comments about these shoes
varsity v force
nfinity defiance
nfinity flyte
I am not sure which one to get and which one is best for flyers? I don't wanna torture my bases's hand!! Any recommendations? Thanks for helping out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We use Nfinity vengeance, but doesn't your gym request you use specific shoes?

Nope they don't! but I've seen a few reviews saying that nfinity vengeances are very slippery? And hard for the bases to grip

Nope they don't! but I've seen a few reviews saying that nfinity vengeances are very slippery? And hard for the bases to grip

I don't know about "slippery" they are very light weight and flexible and have a gripable rubber base. I think you can feel the foot more with them. But I wonder if bases like a more conformed stiffer shoe for holding? Idk.
They have a mesh that makes them very breathable but they barely last one season and have to be hand washed. They run small too so always read size charts. Nfinity has been good about exchanging sizes though.

I don't know about "slippery" they are very light weight and flexible and have a gripable rubber base. I think you can feel the foot more with them. But I wonder if bases like a more conformed stiffer shoe for holding? Idk.
They have a mesh that makes them very breathable but they barely last one season and have to be hand washed. They run small too so always read size charts. Nfinity has been good about exchanging sizes though.

Thank you so much for replying! I appreciate it a lot and have a good day ahead! [emoji178]

My CP swears by nfinity evolution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your CP and I have that in common. The Evolution is the only cheer shoe I have ever liked, and the only cheer shoe I have ever seen hold up well. I literally still have a pair from my sophomore year in high school. I am in graduate school now. They certainly aren't in perfect condition, they have been well loved. There are small holes in the bottom of each shoe from the sole being worn down, but they're lucky and I refuse to get rid of them.

Your CP and I have that in common. The Evolution is the only cheer shoe I have ever liked, and the only cheer shoe I have ever seen hold up well. I literally still have a pair from my sophomore year in high school. I am in graduate school now. They certainly aren't in perfect condition, they have been well loved. There are small holes in the bottom of each shoe from the sole being worn down, but they're lucky and I refuse to get rid of them.

Yep, they are the only shoe CP has ever gotten a full cheer season out of. Everything else has worn through the sole within a few months.

My sister is a level 5 Allstar cheerleader and also a flyer and she loves the Evolution. It's a solid shoe considering all the tumbling and stunting she does a few times a week.

CP used to be a Vengance fan. But she tried the Varsity V-force and after a week loved them more. Now that she bases she also prefers to base them. One pair has lasted a year-- from right after NCA through worlds and a season of double teaming.

Back