Cheer Stalker Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think others have caught on and just stayed quiet. Lol Are you the Coach or gym owner? The gym owner would have to file the complaint.

Lol smh... that makes me sad that people have to stoop that low. It is what it is, I guess. Everyone does things their own way..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. Im not trying to bash, but she actually started working at a local gymnastics I used to coach at (after I left), and it was so bad, that the owner (my old boss) called me and was basically like what is up with this girl?? The owner of the gymnastics actually told me that this girl was putting the safety of the children at risk.

Do you mean this is a gym where she rented space or did the gym owner hire her as a cheer coach without asking for any references?

Do you mean this is a gym where she rented space or did the gym owner hire her as a cheer coach without asking for any references?

The gym owner hired her to teach gymnastics classes.. I’m sure she called whatever references this person put down, because that’s how she is, but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back