All-Star Cheer Strike Cobras.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 30, 2010
This past weekend I competed with Cheer Athletics at the Cheer America competition in Houston. Whilst there, I came across a gym I hadn't heard or seen before named Cheer Strike. Their colors are orange and blue, and their teams are amazing. And with their gym, it's not just a few teams, but it's every single one of their teams that's amazing. All of the athletes are very well-rounded from jumps to tumbling to dance. All of their routines were so sharp with just the right amount of flash, and I was astounded when I watched them compete. And the athletes are some of the sweetest people. The entire team wished us good luck before we went on. Even though we lost, it was Cheer Strike who beat us, and they totally deserved that first place spot. They are an amazing gym from the uniforms, to the routines, to the athletes and the coaches. They are a great example to other gyms out there, even those who have been around for a while.

Yeah tell me about it last year I was on Tribes Level 3 large coed and well we were the deal and we were in First Day one at NCA and we ended up in 2nd by .46 Cheer Strike beat us and we had no clue who they were or where they were from

This means SO MUCH to me,and everyone at my gym!
I cheer for cheer strike,and I was on the coed 3 team that went up against cougars.
We got so many compliments at cheer america,we were over whelmed!
We should meet up and trade shirts in dallas!
I'll be sure everyone on blue storm is cheering cougars on,good luck in the large coed division! :D

I cheer for cheer strike,and I was on the coed 3 team that went up against cougars.
I'll be sure everyone on blue storm is cheering cougars on,good luck in the large coed division! :D

Well, come on now, we need some videos;)

Your team was completely amazing.
And thanks, good luck to you too!! Everyone on our team has already talked about watching y'all compete at Dallas.

Back