All-Star Cheer Tech Philly December 3-4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Glad they are coming then- I can just go by what was told to me. Are they medium all girl this year?
Medium. Wondering how they are competing this weekend since last weekend Tsu fell apart. Apparently they didn't have half their routine as of last week, or at least that's what someone posted about 30 times on a thread I saw. Do they have their routine now?

There are 7 total in Senior 4 and 7 total in senior 4.2- they actually have you in senior 3, not junior 3- so I would contact them-hope this helps!
thank you so much... my director is texting Karen now to handle that. how many are in the junior 3 division?

Medium. Wondering how they are competing this weekend since last weekend Tsu fell apart. Apparently they didn't have half their routine as of last week, or at least that's what someone posted about 30 times on a thread I saw. Do they have their routine now?
Quoting myself to fix this because it came off sounding rude, which is not what I meant. :cool: Simply wondering if Tsu has their full routine and is more competition ready than they were last weekend.

they must be missing quite a few teams, my daughter is FB friends with some Explosion people and they said they had 13 teams at the showcase yesterday..there are 8 on the schedule we received this morning...there is a decent amount of competition in each division...getting excited.

Hamilton Starz will be there :)
Small junior 3
Large senior coed 3
Small coed 5

I think junior 2 also, not positive though

they must be missing quite a few teams, my daughter is FB friends with some Explosion people and they said they had 13 teams at the showcase yesterday..there are 8 on the schedule we received this morning...there is a decent amount of competition in each division...getting excited.
how many teams in small junior 4 may i ask??

proudcheermomma said:
how many teams in small junior 4 may i ask??

J4 is combined. There are 4 teams as of right now.

Back