All-Star Cheer Tech Philly December 3-4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What about junior 5- is it seperated large/ small or coed??? How many teams?

J5 is combined...also has 4 teams as of now.

I know there are teams missing from the schedule, so the preliminary one is going to change. Right now looks to be over 100 teams competing this weekend.

J5 is combined...also has 4 teams as of now.

I know there are teams missing from the schedule, so the preliminary one is going to change. Right now looks to be over 100 teams competing this weekend.
Thank you!!!! I can't wait. I am soooo exicted.

Tried to tell y'all (without really telling y'all) the "Big 3" wouldn't be the only LAG...

Something to do with the fact that they're going for bids, maybe? I have no idea.
That is it, if they are going for bids they are allowed to keep Large separate even with only one entry. Just been discussing this in another thread about splitting divisions.

How are the bids working this year? Top scoring level 5's? Do you have to win your division in order to get a paid bid or simply top scores?

Also, if they combined Large Senior with Medium Senior FAME's Super Seniors (medium) and Epic (large) would be competing against each other.

Top 8 scores get the bids. Don't have to win your division.
so it won't be the highest scoring all girl and highest scoring co-ed getting paid bids. And also, on the registration form is states that "to be eligible for a bid" you must have 90% of your teams attending. How do they know how many of your teams are there.

Make sure you go to the Worlds coaches meeting....it changes every year.

so it won't be the highest scoring all girl and highest scoring co-ed getting paid bids. And also, on the registration form is states that "to be eligible for a bid" you must have 90% of your teams attending. How do they know how many of your teams are there.

Back