All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emma'sCheerMom

Cheer Parent
Aug 5, 2015
it's in December, it's stay to play, in Wildwood NJ.....I know people posted lasted year they rented beach houses, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the "approved"'way of doing this that also honors stay to play requirements of this comp. I'm waiting for Joy at wildwood convention center to return my call

If it's not on the list it's not part of STP. You can always ask her for an exception

**AS Cheer is the The Hotel California of sports**

it's in December, it's stay to play, in Wildwood NJ.....I know people posted lasted year they rented beach houses, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the "approved"'way of doing this that also honors stay to play requirements of this comp. I'm waiting for Joy at wildwood convention center to return my call

If u can rent a condo I know of a nice one close by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went in April and had no idea it was STP. Some people stayed in the hotel, but most just rented houses, or had their own houses to stay in. They were not strict about this at all.

Hi there. We are attending that comp as well, but I don't see where it says it's a STP. Where do you see it? Thank you in advance.

If it's not on the list it's not part of STP. You can always ask her for an exception

Does this EP give out exemptions for people who want to book houses or condos? I just got off the phone with Joy at the convention center and she legally can only contract a few, the majority use a rental agency which make them off limits for her.

Hi there. We are attending that comp as well, but I don't see where it says it's a STP. Where do you see it? Thank you in advance.

It's right in the registration paperwork. They have not put the new forms online, but the information didn't change just the dates from last year. For comps in wildwood you have to contact Joy, who worlds for the convention center.

Does this EP give out exemptions for people who want to book houses or condos? I just got off the phone with Joy at the convention center and she legally can only contract a few, the majority use a rental agency which make them off limits for her.

Only exemptions I know of are for people who live nearby.

Read the registration info...I believe in the past at least you can oY like an extra $5 per athlete penalty to "opt out" of stay to play.

Back