All-Star Cheer Twins

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are 3 sets of twins on the senior 3 team I coach lol 2 are identical and the 3rd are not really similar at all. There are lil differences tho that I've picked up that makes it easy for me to tell them apart with the ones that are identical, thank god because at first tho I would feel so bad that I couldn't tell them apart and kept calling them the wrong names haha

Here are the two look alikes from my daughter's team. On stage you can not tell them apart. Sorry the picture is so big.

cheertwinsv2.jpg

Had a athlete in NJ that was about identical to an athlete I had in NJ. Whenever their pictures popped on on my FB feed I had to double check to see who was who. Currently I have a 14 and a 11 year old that look just like twins - even act the same. Only the height and skill levels are different. And I now have a set of triplets. At least they are not identical! :D

Last year we had one twin on our senior 2 team and at Comp's her sister (non cheering twin) always got yelled at for not being in uniform or not being when the team is. I'm sure it wasn't fun for the sister, but now it's funny :)

Top Gun has:

The Arce's: Jr Coed to Large Coed to IOC5 and 6

The Hearn's: Large Coed

The Turgeon's: Lady Jags

Oddly enough one of the twins on Lady Jags is named Kiara, a great bounding tumbler and strongly resembles Kiara Nowlin...lol, what're the odds? lol

my two favourite twins were two i cheered with when i was on norcal they were on cali pink? last year, they were the sweetest!

Not a cheerleader, but i know a dancer who could be Maddie G.'s twin. Her name is Maddie too. Exact same body type, face, posture, and hair. It's so weird.

What about the two little blonde flyers with bobs on Cali Smoed? They look uncannily similar to each other! Jenee Cruise and I don't know the other girls name.

28umfwy.jpg
and doesn't Jenee have a twin that's not on smoed? I always see her mom posting pictures of them.

Back