All-Star Cheer Twins

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My Cp had twin boys on her youth team last season. It was super cute. Some of the music and voice overs matched them. They had "Double Vision" by Foreigner in the music, and the voice over said something like, "Blue Ice (team name) has got you seeing double!" It was awesome. They're on the youth 5 team this year. I can hardly wait to see what they're doing in the routine.

I have a cousin who looks like Maddie Gardner. She's an inlaw but when I first saw her I'm like wait that looks like Maddie Gardner (Funny since I live in NC) but then I realized it wasn't Maddie

What about the two little blonde flyers with bobs on Cali Smoed? They look uncannily similar to each other! Jenee Cruise and I don't know the other girls name.

28umfwy.jpg

Its crazy cuz as soon as I saw this thread I thought of those two girls! They were standing in line in front of me (still in full comp hair/makeup with their medals) at the block party last year at worlds and I remember wondering if they were sisters or twins... :)

There's a set of twins on my team that are identical to the point where barely anyone can tell them apart at practice, so when my coach needs to talk to one them she just calls out "twin". It's really funny :D

At worlds some cheerleaders from team china I think came up to me & asked for a picture with me. I was pretty shocked because I was just another fan that day and as they were leaving they said "thank you Maddie!"... Well.
535831_443339262347659_437926707_n.jpg

I'm the taller one... Anyone else see resemblance..? I sure don't.

At worlds some cheerleaders from team china I think came up to me & asked for a picture with me. I was pretty shocked because I was just another fan that day and as they were leaving they said "thank you Maddie!"... Well.
535831_443339262347659_437926707_n.jpg

I'm the taller one... Anyone else see resemblance..? I sure don't.
You definitely look like Maddie. Plus to Chinese people, all white people probably look really alike, just like to me Chinese people look a lot alike.

In High School my team had two sets of twins, one set were both flyers made for really balanced looking pyramids :p. I wish I had a picture of the team.

There's a set of twins at CEA. When they were little it was harder to tell them apart than now. Oh, and one's on Coed Elite & Small Juniors, and the other's on teams at Salem. :)
and there's also a set of triplets at the Salem gym I believe

Back