High School Cheer Uniforms - Fun To Wear?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 1, 2017
I'm a high school cheerleader, and my brother is a couple years younger. He wore my uniform for trick-or-treating last Halloween because he wanted to be a cheerleader. Now he wants to wear it around the house all the time whenever my parents are at work. Like today, our schools are all closed due to people having flu. So he's wearing it right now and says it's a lot of fun to wear. He's not interested in actually being a cheerleader, though. He likes music instead.

What's up with these newbies and their threads about uniforms being too short now lil bro likes to wear them. Whole school out due to the flu?

What's up with these newbies and their threads about uniforms being too short now lil bro likes to wear them. Whole school out due to the flu?
I was so focused on the ridiculousness of the rest of his/her post that I didn't notice this... I've never been to a school that closed because of a flu outbreak.

So "Kaitlyn".... I assume your parents work during the school day, like most people... how can he wear the uniform, and how can you even know he does if he's supposed to be at school like every other 8th/9th grader in America?

I was so focused on the ridiculousness of the rest of his/her post that I didn't notice this... I've never been to a school that closed because of a flu outbreak.

So "Kaitlyn".... I assume your parents work during the school day, like most people... how can he wear the uniform, and how can you even know he does if he's supposed to be at school like every other 8th/9th grader in America?

See for yourself. All the schools in East Tennessee are closed for a flu outbreak. Home | WBIR.com

Yes, my parents do work during the day. Both my brother and I are old enough to stay home by ourselves. My brother would never put on my uniform while either of my parents are home.
Don't your parent work on weekdays like most people (many also work on the weekends, but the point is that weekdays are included in the schedule)? How can he wear your uniform unless he's wearing it to school (highly unlikely) or cutting school to wear it at home... and you know about. Isn't that something he'd try to hide from you?

Fabrication doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Fabrication doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Like I said 3 times, neither of us had school today because the schools are all closed for the rest of the week due to illness. Did you not read the local news website I posted? We were both home during the day today while my parents were working. What part of any of that don't you understand?

You said he does this all the time, not just today. How does that happen if you are at school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, the article said that classes are being cancelled on some days. It's not like school has been closed indefinitely. Assuming that this has been going on since more than two weeks ago, you know, before the closings started (they've been going on for two weeks according to the article), your story still doesn't add up.

Last edited:
I'm a high school cheerleader, and my brother is a couple years younger. He wore my uniform for trick-or-treating last Halloween because he wanted to be a cheerleader. Now he wants to wear it around the house all the time whenever my parents are at work. Like today, our schools are all closed due to people having flu. So he's wearing it right now and says it's a lot of fun to wear. He's not interested in actually being a cheerleader, though. He likes music instead.
Was there a question in here I missed or what was the actual point of this post?

is he a cross-dresser? ask him if he is and if he is, ask him if hes afraid to tell your parents?

Back