High School Cheer Uniforms - Fun To Wear?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nope, he's not. He only likes to wear my cheerleading uniform around the house when our parents are not home. And that is rare because we have school when they're at work. This is only the third time since Halloween that he's put it on.

Nope, he's not. He only likes to wear my cheerleading uniform around the house when our parents are not home. And that is rare because we have school when they're at work. This is only the third time since Halloween that he's put it on.
How old is he? Ask him why he wears it. Just to be funny?

is he a cross-dresser? ask him if he is and if he is, ask him if hes afraid to tell your parents?
Dude, don't fall for this; we've had multiple posters over the years (and a recent resurgence of them) of people asking questions or making posts like theveryone OP's in the hopes of spurring responses from unsuspecting athletes and parents (especially athletes, I imagine). It's not just done for the sake of trolling, it's done by perverts trying to get access to children or descriptions of children that could easily be warped into something lewd (recall the "do you pull your skirt down because it's too short?" thread). They think they can use Fierceboard like a crazy person would use Craigslist. We've gotten wise to it.

Ask yourself this: why would "Kaitlyn" feel the need to mention this on a cheer message board?

I'm a high school cheerleader, and my brother is a couple years younger. He wore my uniform for trick-or-treating last Halloween because he wanted to be a cheerleader. Now he wants to wear it around the house all the time whenever my parents are at work. Like today, our schools are all closed due to people having flu. So he's wearing it right now and says it's a lot of fun to wear. He's not interested in actually being a cheerleader, though. He likes music instead.
What's the question?

Dude, don't fall for this; we've had multiple posters over the years (and a recent resurgence of them) of people asking questions or making posts like theveryone OP's in the hopes of spurring responses from unsuspecting athletes and parents (especially athletes, I imagine). It's not just done for the sake of trolling, it's done by perverts trying to get access to children or descriptions of children that could easily be warped into something lewd (recall the "do you pull your skirt down because it's too short?" thread). They think they can use Fierceboard like a crazy person would use Craigslist. We've gotten wise to it.

Ask yourself this: why would "Kaitlyn" feel the need to mention this on a cheer message board?
I honestly feel dumb and Thank god I don't recall that other thread, don't know, don't care!

Oh lord, that is my local news station up there. I can indeed confirm that we have been out since Tuesday due to flu and stomach viruses going around. Can't vouch for the rest of this craziness though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh lord, that is my local news station up there. I can indeed confirm that we have been out since Tuesday due to flu and stomach viruses going around. Can't vouch for the rest of this craziness though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder how much the year will have to be extended for some of them.

Back