Cheer Voiceover Ideas!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 31, 2015
Hi, I'm Mina and I'm the captain of my high school cheerleading team!
I've been trying to think of some voiceovers I could put our cheer mix but I'm not a very creative person. Please help!
Our school is Korea International School (KIS), our colors are navy, blue and white, and our mascot is a Phoenix.

Thanks so much :):):)

Voiceovers are always tricky! My advice would be to watch some youtube videos of routines with teams who have similar colors/mascot to yours to get some ideas! If you're an all girl team throwing in "The ladies of ____" is a classic line.

My favourite voiceover is from a very old Maryland Twisters tiny routine that said "Who you callin' tiny?!". The more you can reference to your teams specifics the better. Adding things like "__ years running, and we're gonna keep 'em coming!" adds a personal touch.

Happy mixing!

Hi, I'm Mina and I'm the captain of my high school cheerleading team!
I've been trying to think of some voiceovers I could put our cheer mix but I'm not a very creative person. Please help!
Our school is Korea International School (KIS), our colors are navy, blue and white, and our mascot is a Phoenix.

Thanks so much :):):)

I like the idea of incorporating something about the Phoenix always rising and/or having the fire element.

"The blue and white will catch you by surprise. Keep looking up cause the phoenix will rise."
"The blue and white will always take you higher, better watch out cause the phoenix is on fire."

Back