Cheer Words For Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 9, 2012
Hello! I am a first year coach. I am confident with my ability to teach fundamentals and stunting techniques but when it comes to choreography, I'm much less confident! So far, our music has a flying theme. We are falcons, our colors are blue and white, Westbrook Middle School. I read in other posts that some of you enjoy writing cheers. Any ideas for a comp cheer with this theme? I would be so grateful!:)

Westbrook is here
Prepare for flight
We're back and were better
In the blue and white

Get ready for lift off
We'll show you how it's done
Westbrook middle
Will be number one

Flying higher
Straight to the top
W M S
Can't be stopped

So watch as we soar
Higher than the rest
Westbrook falcons
Simply the best

That'll be about 30 seconds. If you need longer let me know

Westbrook is here
Prepare for flight
In the blue and white

Get ready for lift off
Westbrook middle
Will be number one

Flying higher
Straight to the top
W M S
Can't be stopped

So watch as we soar
Higher than the rest
Westbrook falcons
Simply the best

YOU ARE AMAZING! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to do that!!!!!!!!!! <3

Yikes! Is this a common cheer??? We are going to comp on Saturday, and a team from up north, same state, is using the same cheer! One of my girls saw them at another competition this past weekend. They are very angry with me. We will have to change it. Guess I have learned my lesson and will no longer get help on the internet.

Hi everyone-

I'm new here too and looking for advice on words and routines and MUSIC too. These words are great! Does anyone have suggestion on another cheer that isn't related to a bird? I'm with a general squad that's not affiliated with a school. Thanks for your help!

Yikes! Is this a common cheer??? We are going to comp on Saturday, and a team from up north, same state, is using the same cheer! One of my girls saw them at another competition this past weekend. They are very angry with me. We will have to change it. Guess I have learned my lesson and will no longer get help on the internet.
Just happened across this thread again. I wanted to let you know that this is not a common cheer not did I copy or borrow it from someone else. I don't live in an area with a Westbrook Middle. However, this is a public forum so anyone could've read and used those words.
Just wanted to reiterate that anything I post here are my own creative thoughts and are not borrowed or stolen from anyone else. What others read and do with them is beyond my control

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I need help with words too! I did this part to be the toughest as a beginner coach. I need a competition cheer for a youth squad. We are the Patriots. Thanks!!

Westbrook is here
Prepare for flight
In the blue and white

Get ready for lift off
Westbrook middle
Will be number one

Flying higher
Straight to the top
W M S
Can't be stopped

So watch as we soar
Higher than the rest
Westbrook falcons
Simply the best

~this is really good!!! i am a cheerleader at ben lippen high school in south Carolina, we need a cheer that could help our group of talented girls get to states, our mascot is the falcons, our colors are green, gold and white, if you could help i would really appreciate it

Back