All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

after reading this about 6 times .. i know who it is .. Wow i'm really oblivious considering i'm friends with her on Facebook ,follow cheering wonka , and follow her real twitter

I was suspicious when I saw her at Worlds sitting in the bleachers behind the judges working two cell phones at the same time.

I guessed who cheerupdates was early on, but kept it to myself as I figured that was they way they wanted it. When they wanted to reveal themselves they would. As to the other, honestly since I don't follow many people on twitter and many dont' follow me as my tweeting is infrequent, it really didn't matter who cheer wonka was Until this thread...lol.

I guessed who cheerupdates was early on, but kept it to myself as I figured that was they way they wanted it. When they wanted to reveal themselves they would. As to the other, honestly since I don't follow many people on twitter and many dont' follow me as my tweeting is infrequent, it really didn't matter who cheer wonka was Until this thread...lol.
so what is your twitter?

Back