All-Star Cheering Wonka

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is some weirdos who run cheer twitters (sorry if any of you all are those weirdos).
I accidentally (long story) got onto one of the 'Cheer Twitter' conference calls one night...it was actually the weirdest thing I've ever heard. They all gossiped about each other, referred to each other by the username, and were talking about cheerleading like it was real life politics. I wrote this quote on my phone because I thought it was is ridiculous:"So I'm Cheer Regina, where is Gretchen? Or Karen? Is that b***h Ratchetcheerdiva on here? She was so rude to me.." I can't eve n make this stuff up. That ridiculous.

There is some weirdos who run cheer twitters (sorry if any of you all are those weirdos).
I accidentally (long story) got onto one of the 'Cheer Twitter' conference calls one night...it was actually the weirdest thing I've ever heard. They all gossiped about each other, referred to each other by the username, and were talking about cheerleading like it was real life politics. I wrote this quote on my phone because I thought it was is ridiculous:"So I'm Cheer Regina, where is Gretchen? Or Karen? Is that b***h Ratchetcheerdiva on here? She was so rude to me.." I can't eve n make this stuff up. That ridiculous.
i used to follow all three of them but then they stopped talking about cheer and just started tweeting each other about things that didn't have anything to do with cheer really so i unfollowed them all

I don't have a twitter. My kids have one and tell me about the important cheer stuff, usually only from our gym or USASF.

I looked at this thread the first time because I thought "Cheer Wonka" was going to be some kind of new cheer device or equipment that they sell at the competitions, like those boards you balance on or some kind of flexibility strap. :help:

Back