Cheerleader from England :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 2, 2010
Hi all!!

My name's Amylia and I cheer for Pink Poison, an allstar squad from near Liverpool in the North of England. We've been competing since 2006 and have gone from having 11 of us back then, to over 150 now! So we've grown just a little bit to be currently one of the biggest cheer programs in the country :supersmiley: We're really proud to say that we're currently on 103 1st places at the moment.

I'm 19 and currently a student at University of Liverpool studying Psychology with Chemistry and post-grad Medicine. I've cheered for just over 5 years now and I lovelovelove it. I also do Senior Jazz and Senior Pom in the cheerdance divisions :cheer:

As well as competitive cheerleading, I've also been a figure skater for more than double the years I've cheered. I'm self-taught and I train every week.

I'm going to be attending Worlds 2011 with some friends from Cheer Extreme, so I'm really looking forward to that! I'd like to make some more cheerfriends, especially if you're going to Worlds 2011 too! I love meeting up with cheerfriends at competitions! :supersmiley:

x x x

I love that allstar cheerleading is getting more and more popular in countries besides the US! Have a great time at worlds :)

Glad to see the cheerleading world gowing in different countries! Growing in the world but still one big FAMILY!

Back