All-Star "cheerleaders" Documentary By Awesomenesstv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like that its not staged...unlike some shows. It's just another practice...good or bad. Its Nice to know that my cp isn't the only one who pukes from a Cali workout. The workouts can be so intense.

I like that its not staged...unlike some shows. It's just another practice...good or bad. Its Nice to know that my cp isn't the only one who pukes from a Cali workout. The workouts can be so intense.
They say you're not a Bullet till you puke :)

Only took 2 years....I guess she's officially a bullet! :)
LMBO.. Mine is on LG Coed and still hasn't became official yet (hasn't puked yet). I'm thinking it'll probably happen in the next 2 weeks, with their practice schedule for the Majors :)

LMBO.. Mine is on LG Coed and still hasn't became official yet (hasn't puked yet). I'm thinking it'll probably happen in the next 2 weeks, with their practice schedule for the Majors :)
It's about to get pretty intense...especially since NCA is right around the corner too. Wishing you guys the best at the majors. :)

"It's called deodorant, there's no reason for you to smell like grilled onions."

Dead. That is all.
My sophomore year of high school there was this kid in my english class that smelled like that every day...it was my first hour class. Ick.

I'm actually extremely excited about this. It looks real and not staged. I adore Cali so no matter what I'll always be a fan, I just hope it lives up to my expectations! Can't wait!

Back