All-Star Cheerleaders' Holiday Gift Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking of the VS fleece leggings, today I bought a pair of Nike Pro fleece leggings. They look like regular nike pros on the outside, but have fleece inside and the waistband is slightly different from regular nike pros. 50$ but gonna be worth it in the cold!

You have to have a data package - it's not an option. But they no longer offer unlimited data and I wouldn't trust a 12 year old to not go over the limit, costing me lots of money in overages.

My 13 year old CP has a smartphone-she got it for her birthday last year, when unlimited was still an option-I've been really suprised since we had to switch to the "limited" data plan this summer in order for my husband to take advantage of an upgrade. Our bill with Verizon has essentially stayed the same, and we have 6 GB of data to use between 4 people. We never go over, and she is ALWAYS on that thing. Plus, I get text messages when we reach 50% and 90% of our monthly data....so if I need to put the smack down, I can do it before we go over :). Personally, I think it's great for families, not so great for individuals.

On my CP's list this year:

iPhone 5 (she is cray cray, she is not getting that before me)
Uggs
Bare Minerals makeup
Nike Pros
Clothes from Aero, Hollister, AE...etc
Cheer shirts
Money to go towards Camp Woodward next summer

I called Santa, unfortunately he won't be able to cover all those items ;)

Speaking of the VS fleece leggings, today I bought a pair of Nike Pro fleece leggings. They look like regular nike pros on the outside, but have fleece inside and the waistband is slightly different from regular nike pros. 50$ but gonna be worth it in the cold!
I can't find these online :(

il_570xN.350890983.jpg

If I cheered at Cheer Athletics I would so own these.

oh and they're 50 bucks, but completely worth it! I wore them to practice tonight and them were warm at first, but since they're dri fit they started to breath and were SO comfortable!
I bet!! They are for sure going on my Christmas list. They will be so perfect for cheering at December football games! Thanks for telling us all about these :)

Latest posts

Back