All-Star Cheerleaders' Holiday Gift Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My ultimate christmas list:
-nike pros (ALL OF THEM;))
-stingrays shirts (preferably the orange tank or the neon yellow with the pink heart paint splat)
-CA shirt (Cheetahs, but really any of them would be amazing)
-Cali sports bra (three strap)
-nike free runs (either tiffany blue or the cheetah, or i mean both if you feel inclined)
-VS stuff
-sports bra (navy one strap for uni)
-swarvorski rhinestones for my new applicator
-fuzzy socks!
-new fabric for bows (navy, sequin, &cheetah)
-silly slippers (yes the ones that you see on nickelodeon that flap up and down everytime you take a step)
-OPI Gold Flake polish that has actual gold in it, part of the Skyfall 007 series
-Urban Decay (either Naked palette or eyeliner)
-tshirts/tanks with witty sayings on wanelo
-Cheer Athletics abs...

In all realness I would be super happy if I only got one of these things! I'm obviously addicted to cheerleading, but I really don't need any of this stuff so I'm a happy child with anything you give me:)
I just bought the OPI gold flake nail polish, so pretty but I dont think it's worth 30 dollars! the only reason I bought it was because of my discount :p

My Christmas list so far is-
Nike Pros
New Jeans (the only clothes i trust my parents to get)
Friends seasons dvd set
How I Met Your Mother dvd set
TV?! (long shot)
Another Northface

i bought VS fleece leggings today... thanks guys... haha. and i bought jeggings that are fleece on the inside at some other store for like 10$ ... yay!! new obsession

My Mom has my style down so she can adequately shop for my clothes. But when did Uggs come back in? Everyone on here seems to be asking for them but no one at my school wears them. Are they a thing else where?
they're verrryyy popular in NC! I've only started to see them in the last 3 or 4 years really though so I think it's a fairly new thing here..lol they're my guilty pleasure. haha I can't stand to spend so much on them but they're just so comfy.

they're verrryyy popular in NC! I've only started to see them in the last 3 or 4 years really though so I think it's a fairly new thing here..lol they're my guilty pleasure. haha I can't stand to spend so much on them but they're just so comfy.
there's a store near me called "Marti and Liz" and they have them anywhere from 10$ to 80$.... i've only bought one of my 5 pairs from there but the ones i bought there are actually my favorites.

there's a store near me called "Marti and Liz" and they have them anywhere from 10$ to 80$.... i've only bought one of my 5 pairs from there but the ones i bought there are actually my favorites.
ugh, jealous. I looked up that store and now I want one here. The cheapest I've gotten a pair was like 80 at SaksOff5th...and I spent more on my other pairs. I was a sucker when the sparkly ones came out lol, spent almost 200 bucks on those things, and they're too big. :rolleyes:

somewhat my list? I'm still deciding lol.
-New Uggs (either short chocolate brown or short black bailey bow)
-VS yoga leggings & PJ Set
-Just Dance 4
-Wreck this Journal
-Clothes (I normally go with my mom and pick them out lol.)
-Steve Madden Camarro Combat Boots
-New Coach cross body bag
-Patagonia Pullover
-More Nike Pros
-Spending money for NY trip (spring break every year)

Im obsessed with urban decay. I work at Ulta beauty and most of my pay check goes to urban decay and bare minerals :p
Always love to hear someone's opinion that works with all those great brands right at your fingertips of which ones you like best. Have been staring at the UD Naked pallets online for a while. Hard to decide which one. I like a lot of Benefit's stuff.

My CP wants a lot of stuff that the other youth aged CP's want, and definitely thinks she needs the iphone 5.

Back