All-Star Cheerleaders' Holiday Gift Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did some custom bling boots for an AS team in DC for their christmas present. They were great and I just got another request from someone in AZ. So I am assuming this is going to be big this year. I have only done a few individual ones in the past, but nothing to this scale before.

I want some Nfinity Vengeance!!!! :D
My dad is bribing me with them! Since my parents are split up, and i never go to see him. hes getting me to come over by getting me them..

final christmas list;
toms
cross body bags
cheer shirts
money
itunes cards

Birthday list;
UGGS
rhinestones to bedazzle said uggs and nfinity case
more toms
money
galaxy s 3
money for gs3
itunes cards
cheer clothes or clothes in general

Just wait until next year, its the big sweet 16 for me! wooo :cloud9:

My dad is bribing me with them! Since my parents are split up, and i never go to see him. hes getting me to come over by getting me them..

final christmas list;
toms
cross body bags
cheer shirts
money
itunes cards

Birthday list;
UGGS
rhinestones to bedazzle said uggs and nfinity case
more toms
money
galaxy s 3
money for gs3
itunes cards
cheer clothes or clothes in general

Just wait until next year, its the big sweet 16 for me! wooo :cloud9:
Go on Etsy and look at the handpainted Toms! You'll fall in love!

A note on the VS fleece leggings: They're sold out online except for in Large, and I don't know about anyone else's store but the girl at my one local hadn't heard of them :( I need these in my life.

A note on the VS fleece leggings: They're sold out online except for in Large, and I don't know about anyone else's store but the girl at my one local hadn't heard of them :( I need these in my life.
Ok I went to buy them and they are basically skinny sweatpants! They still have a tie, which I didn't want so that I could wear them like actual leggings. But I did see a pair of soft fleece lined ones at Charlotte Russe!

Ok I went to buy them and they are basically skinny sweatpants! They still have a tie, which I didn't want so that I could wear them like actual leggings. But I did see a pair of soft fleece lined ones at Charlotte Russe!
I have a grey pair from Charlotte ( I think) last year that is possibly fleece lined inside, or something similar. The only problem with those ones that they aren't thick enough to wear out really and the seam is goofy so they're basically my around the house leggings.

I have a grey pair from Charlotte ( I think) last year that is possibly fleece lined inside, or something similar. The only problem with those ones that they aren't thick enough to wear out really and the seam is goofy so they're basically my around the house leggings.
I guess I could cut off the ties!

Back