All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2015 A New Year & fresh start. This thread is already long. Should someone start a Cheerleaders Season 3 2015 thread or just keep this one going?

remember when that producer or whoever said cheer wasn't hard & they made him go through a practice & he was like woah cheer is hard. i think that was my fav moment from this series. I'd say "i'd like to see more of that" but MTV's made is online & that happens like once an episode.

anyways, someone mentioned somewhere on this thread that cheerleaders is fake (with the kids randomly asking 'so, what did you think of so-and-so's decision' out of the blue). I completely agree & am disappointed. i wish it was more about cheerleading & problems that happen at the gym (like starting to train after an injury) or athletes working their way past a mental block. idk i guess you can't have a reality show without the (very boring) teen drama

Ok. So as the letter was in public and what people wanted can we please move on?

I think that is inevitable.

2015 A New Year & fresh start. This thread is already long. Should someone start a Cheerleaders Season 3 2015 thread or just keep this one going?
My vote is to keep this one.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

Actually start a new one. Same title but with version 2 please.

Back