All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We could say we want to see another team until we're blue in the face but the reality is it won't happen. Smoed receives a ridiculous amount of views. They aren't about to throw that all away and start over with a new team...especially if they may not get as many views.

We all know we'd watch still if it was a different team and I'm sure more drama would ensue with any other team because awesomeness tv creates the drama and the lines etc but I'm over watching it and stopped a few months ago.

Hoping y'all who still do watch get to see something different this season.

My question is did smoed approach this YouTube account and ask them to video or did this account approach smoed? Because if smoed went to then and asked to be filmed then we won't be seeing any new teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Or we can just say the exact same thing as seasons 1 and 2. CA's schedule isn't that varied from year to year- they almost go to the exact same competitions.
With so many CA teams this year the schedule has not remained the same as in prior years. It used to be that almost all CA teams would go to the same competitions but things have changed this year. It's not ideal to have two or more CA teams competing in the same division so things have been switched up where possible to prevent that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lol currently laughing because my bf was watching this episode with me & told me he think I should tryout. He clearly needs a lesson on cheer

I don't see the problem on her postponing berkely for next year. She is obviously smart enough to know what she is doing.

Back