All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't see the problem on her postponing berkely for next year. She is obviously smart enough to know what she is doing.
After watching the program and this young lady skill set going into tryouts, I definitely see the problem with her deferring any college for cheerleading, she needs to strongly run down immediately to enroll at Berkeley before the school changes its mind and rescind the offer... Truthfully, I really did not see this athlete making Smoed based on their talent pool and really, I will bet my rent money that she will not make any of the Worlds team at CA... She really needs another year on a Restricted 5 team and work on those under-rotated fulls and I know, after seeing her under-rotated fulls that she definitely do not have a standing full, which I believe is needed for a high profile World level team like this...Really, somebody needs to really have a straight talk and stop coddling her, which Eddie and Orby were trying to do with this girl. On Monday, When CaliAllstar send out placement for their teams they need to also email her the address to University of Cali-Berkeley and a thank you for trying out letter...Just sayin'

Side note: This reminds me of all the American Idol contestants, who every year audition for the show and have been told by a bunch of tone deaf family members that they are the next big sensation!

Last edited:
Can someone defer, then decide not to defer? Or if they have said they are deferring for a year that is the final decision, they can't come back until after the year is up?

I'm going to be honest here even though I know a lot of fierceboarders are going to attack. I'm deferring college for two years. No I'm not going somewhere like Cal, (UofO) but i'm taking two years off between highschool and college. Cheer is a huge huge part of that. I can super super senior because i'm such a young senior right now. I'm also using that time to work full time and save up money for college. Heres how I see it. I could go to college right away, be in tons of debt, miss out on my last years of allstar cheer and not make the college team. Or I could wait two years, finish out my allstar years, make sure I have the skills for the college team, and be a lot less in debt from working full time. Yes I'll probably be out of the swing of things for a little bit, but Cali has given me so many opportunities and wonderful life time experiences that it's worth it. I've gotten enough hate to just say i'm delaying it to work and get some money, but without cheer I most likely would have just gone. I understand all of the points against it but after weighing them against each other I don't see why I wouldn't wait.

I'm going to be honest here even though I know a lot of fierceboarders are going to attack. I'm deferring college for two years. No I'm not going somewhere like Cal, (UofO) but i'm taking two years off between highschool and college. Cheer is a huge huge part of that. I can super super senior because i'm such a young senior right now. I'm also using that time to work full time and save up money for college. Heres how I see it. I could go to college right away, be in tons of debt, miss out on my last years of allstar cheer and not make the college team. Or I could wait two years, finish out my allstar years, make sure I have the skills for the college team, and be a lot less in debt from working full time. Yes I'll probably be out of the swing of things for a little bit, but Cali has given me so many opportunities and wonderful life time experiences that it's worth it. I've gotten enough hate to just say i'm delaying it to work and get some money, but without cheer I most likely would have just gone. I understand all of the points against it but after weighing them against each other I don't see why I wouldn't wait.

Honest question who is going to pay for your super senior year of allstar cheer? That's money that can go towards school.

Do you cheer for free? Don't get me wrong... I wouldn't trade the cheer experiences CP and I have had. But when I look at how much that experience has cost (tuition, privates, hotels, airfare) I get a bit nauseated thinking THAT money could have gone to pay for school (or a vacation or a vacation home! LOL!) My CP is also one whose birthday gives her two extra years that she could cheer out of HS.

Question: Did the Berkley girl make Smoed? I don't know where to find the list, but this was a while ago, right? I wonder how she's doing.

Honest question who is going to pay for your super senior year of allstar cheer? That's money that can go towards school.
Do you cheer for free? Don't get me wrong... I wouldn't trade the cheer experiences CP and I have had. But when I look at how much that experience has cost (tuition, privates, hotels, airfare) I get a bit nauseated thinking THAT money could have gone to pay for school (or a vacation or a vacation home! LOL!) My CP is also one whose birthday gives her two extra years that she could cheer out of HS.
I actually pay for my own allstar cheer haha. Yes it could go toward school, but working full time those two years I will still have more than enough saved up before college.

After watching the program and this young lady skill set going into tryouts, I definitely see the problem with her deferring any college for cheerleading, she needs to strongly run down immediately to enroll at Berkeley before the school changes its mind and rescind the offer... Truthfully, I really did not see this athlete making Smoed based on their talent pool and really, I will bet my rent money that she will not make any of the Worlds team at CA... She really needs another year on a Restricted 5 team and work on those under-rotated fulls and I know, after seeing her under-rotated fulls that she definitely do not have a standing full, which I believe is needed for a high profile World level team like this...Really, somebody needs to really have a straight talk and stop coddling her, which Eddie and Orby were trying to do with this girl. On Monday, When CaliAllstar send out placement for their teams they need to also email her the address to University of Cali-Berkeley and a thank you for trying out letter...Just sayin'

Side note: This reminds me of all the American Idol contestants, who every year audition for the show and have been told by a bunch of tone deaf family members that they are the next big sensation!
she was throwing doubles not under-rotated fulls

everyone calm down... her twitter bio says "cali all stars and berkeley". shes obviously doing both.

if someone deferred a top graduate program for any sport, id be concerned, but this is an undergraduate program. undergrad is overrated, from someone that has gone through the undergrad and got two degrees.

Back