All-Star Cheerleaders Season 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure we had a trailer last year for a topgun version, which I can't see actually happened in the end.

Anyone shed any light?

I'm sure we had a trailer last year for a topgun version, which I can't see actually happened in the end.

Anyone shed any light?

The coaches cancelled it. I believe they only filmed up to the summer camp atleast that was the last episode. I was really disappointed that it didn't pan out but their blogs are great.

Anyone shed any light?

They pulled it because I think that they wanted full control of the product. Check out TGTV on YouTube. The gym posts random videos about different teams thru out the season. Also, one of the members of TGLC has done vlogs documenting his time with the team. They are very entertaining and sometimes a little silly, but so fun to watch. His narrative is very touching too, especially his post Worlds end of season ones. His name has the initials C.L. And if you search Top Gun Vlog, it should pop right up. He is on OO5 this season, so hopefully he will continue with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They pulled it because I think that they wanted full control of the product. Check out TGTV on YouTube. The gym posts random videos about different teams thru out the season. Also, one of the members of TGLC has done vlogs documenting his time with the team. They are very entertaining and sometimes a little silly, but so fun to watch. His narrative is very touching too, especially his post Worlds end of season ones. His name has the initials C.L. And if you search Top Gun Vlog, it should pop right up. He is on OO5 this season, so hopefully he will continue with it

He said he would. TGLC also have a YouTube account and upload videos.

I love him!! He is so fun to watch

Back