All-Star Cheerleaders Season 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i mean did people really think getsum was just a hard core fan of the show........ i figured they were either a cali gym staff member or they were a staff of the production team.

i mean did people really think getsum was just a hard core fan of the show........ i figured they were either a cali gym staff member or they were a staff of the production team.

Maybe a few still thought super fam but I'm sure we all thought same as you.

At this point I just hope show suggestions were actually listened to. Personally I had to stop watching. Just didn't keep my interest.

ETA: Add the lack of social media filters exhibited by those on camera at times also made me not want to reward them with viewership ratings.

He has so many different versions, which one should we be using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry that wasn't meant to be taken the wrong way, In my head considering thats his name for the adult entertainment world its weird using that on here I guess. I have never heard anyone refer to him as that especially here. Its always Apple at least that I have seen.

Sorry that wasn't meant to be taken the wrong way, In my head considering thats his name for the adult entertainment world its weird using that on here I guess. I have never heard anyone refer to him as that especially here. Its always Apple at least that I have seen.

No offense taken [emoji51] I'm surprised people are wondering what he is up to? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok... I'll use Apple instead. I see in some of his insta videos that he makes videos of himself flying at Cali. Wasn't sure if he cheers, coaches or just goes for fun. jw

maybe the post should be edited to delete that name...

maybe also edit your quote to delete his name. heh

He is an adult and has been discussed here quite extensively when last departing the cheer world for new endeavors.

Is there a particular reason you would like the name removed?

**An apple a day keeps the doctor away**

He is an adult and has been discussed here quite extensively when last departing the cheer world for new endeavors.

Is there a particular reason you would like the name removed?

i thought this was considered an all ages board and since that particular name links straight to things that would be in conflict with that, it would seem like that would be a good idea?

i thought this was considered an all ages board and since that particular name links straight to things that would be in conflict with that, it would seem like that would be a good idea?

Good point

maybe the post should be edited to delete that name...

maybe also edit your quote to delete his name. heh
I edited mine! I agree the name shouldn't be posted per my original post. I didn't even think about the quote having it in it so thank you!

Back