All-Star Cheerleaders Season 6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They usually don't have every guy on small coed teams do single based coeds. Could be wrong, but my guess is he won't be doing that his first year on their team.
This is true. But historically on Smoed every boy is expected to be able to partner stunt. The fact that all four do is one of the things that used to give them such a big edge on the score sheet before other teams in the division caught up in that respect within the last few years.

I would spend the whole practice fearing that a boob would pop out and I'm pretty much flat lol . Can't imagine who girls with chests wear those things
Right? If I told my girls this is going to be their new practicewear they would think i have lost my mind haha

I'd believe it more if the gym in question were in Washington, most parts of Canada, or any area where college cheer isn't really a thing. But since they have athletes who move to California to be a part of their gym, I have a reeeeeaaal hard time believing the "we can't find boys" line.

It's more like you can't get the boys you want b/c they are not interested, don't have the time/funds/interest to do this anymore. There are other things in the world besides cheer....

Okay, so I must've missed the memo on the amount of athletes you can have on teams now. So small coed is allowed up to 22 athletes, and 5 of those can be boys, the rest are girls? What about small senior? Is it 22 girls max, or is still 20? Have any other divisions changed the amount of people you can have on them?

Okay, so I must've missed the memo on the amount of athletes you can have on teams now. So small coed is allowed up to 22 athletes, and 5 of those can be boys, the rest are girls? What about small senior? Is it 22 girls max, or is still 20? Have any other divisions changed the amount of people you can have on them?
Small Senior is 22, and large senior is 38. Large coed is 38 with up to 19 boys

Back